Ubisoft announces plans to build next-generation theme park in Malasia

Ubisoft.png

Today via the Official Ubisoft Blog, the company have announced plans to build a "next-generation" theme park in Malaysia.
Slated to open in 2020 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the park will be a 10,000-square-meter indoor complex featuring rides, shows and other attractions, all built around Ubisoft’s games and characters:
“Ubisoft’s intention for this park is to immerse people in reactive worlds where they can interact with each other and become the heroes of their own life-sized game,” says Jean de Rivières, senior vice president of Ubisoft Motion Pictures, which is leading the project. Having previously produced an award-winning Rabbids dark ride for the Futuroscope theme park in France, Ubisoft Motion Pictures is creating the new park together with Malaysian theme-park developer RSG. RSG will own and operate the park, while Ubisoft will maintain creative control over the attractions.
Few specifics have been revealed about upcoming attractions, but “Ubisoft will produce all digital media for the rides, and help design guests’ journey into the park to ensure the visitors’ experience is at its best,” says Rivières.

:arrow: Ubiblog

Kawaii

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Have a trip to Malaysia. Been there and love it! Currency is cheap. Food is cheap. Everything is cheap (not sure bout the ubisoft theme park)
Average full size lunch/dinner will cost you average usd 2-3. You'll love the malay+chinese+indian food. :lol:

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's going to be indoors only too so it might not even have any rollercoasters etc.

Its possible to have an indoor rollercoaster, I believe there is a hotel in Houston, Tx that has an indoor rollercoaster. Insane, probably not that worthwhile, but it is indeed doable.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Have a trip to Malaysia. Been there and love it! Currency is cheap. Food is cheap. Everything is cheap (not sure bout the ubisoft theme park)
Average full size lunch/dinner will cost you average usd 2-3. You'll love the malay+chinese+indian food. :lol:

I have an old colleague who is Maylasian, and I hate his guts.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand

I have an old colleague who is Maylasian, and I hate his guts.

What on earth does that have to do with the quoted post???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1