United States
witch ini?this one?
Code:
[FLASHCARD-ROM]
NDS_PATH = game/3809.nds
BNR_TEXT1 = gyakuken
BNR_TEXT2 = CAPCOM
BNR_TEXT3 = NZACE 2010.1
So "3809.nds" is in the "game" folder in the flashcard root? If so, did you set your flashcard in Settings?

kane159

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
So "3809.nds" is in the "game" folder in the flashcard root? If so, did you set your flashcard in Settings?
yeah,i set every thing and everything is inplace :/ very weird,when i try this on my friend's DSTWO it works perfect

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah,i set every thing and everything is inplace :/ very weird,when i try this on my friend's DSTWO it works perfect
So, it's confirmed that your version of the GW Blue Card doesn't work. One way of checking the version is to see if the game loads or not.

kane159

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
So, it's confirmed that your version of the GW Blue Card doesn't work. One way of checking the version is to see if the game loads or not.
ok....so sad :'( .... i think i just need to use the original core to play nds games,it it possible to make it work in the future?

Jubash

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey there! I have an Acekard 2i that loads fine from Apache Thunder's NTR Slot-1 Launcher and TWL Slot-1 Launcher, but get stuck on a whitescreen on TWLoader. I think my AK2i bootloader is outdated (it shows as an AK2i cartridge icon on Home Menu, not as an existing DS game), but since it's working fine on other launchers I thought it was a good idea to come here first.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there! I have an Acekard 2i that loads fine from Apache Thunder's NTR Slot-1 Launcher and TWL Slot-1 Launcher, but get stuck on a whitescreen on TWLoader. I think my AK2i bootloader is outdated (it shows as an AK2i cartridge icon on Home Menu, not as an existing DS game), but since it's working fine on other launchers I thought it was a good idea to come here first.
Did you set your flashcard in Settings?

Reactions: Jubash

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tested with Trials and Tribulations, loaded fine (I don't mind updating the flashcard bootloader to see if that would solve the issue)
Try extracting the files from the AK2i pack, and make your .ini files in Forwarder3-DS.

Jubash

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is Reset-Slot 1 on? Try turning it on if it isn't. Also, turn on console output if it white screens again.
Reset Slot 1 is on, turned on the Console Output and the bottom screen flashes black two times before turning white again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IXlMFWPzjH4?si=g3HamowQcr950zrt lmao IT CHANGED MY LIFE