Homebrew TWLoader Async

Mechamui

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, i'm a bit new in this things and i wanted to ask this question. I installed TWLoader and tried all the DS games i downloaded. They worked but in the compatibility list, Chrono Trigger has this option: "Async prefetch ON" i don't know how to turn on this option or where i can find it. I suppose the problem i'm having with the game (entering a zone and the song gets "enlarged" with the tone it have at that moment) is because i don't have this option turned on. Where i can find it? The nds-bootstrap version is v0.7.2 and the TWLoader version is 6.6.2. I also see that exist DSiMenu++, what is this? Another emulator?

Last edited by Mechamui,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And how do i install this? I mean, i only erased the app with the 3ds or what? Help, please

In that thread, read the Instructions (No flashcard, 3DS/2DS users).

As for uninstalling TWLoader (*.cia version), open FBI and go to Titles > find TWLoader whatever it's called, I forgot > Delete Title And Ticket

Reactions: Mechamui

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
In that thread, read the Instructions (No flashcard, 3DS/2DS users).

As for uninstalling TWLoader (*.cia version), open FBI and go to Titles > find TWLoader whatever it's called, I forgot > Delete Title And Ticket
Also those instructions tell you to copy boot.nds to the SD root, but it's not actually needed with that method...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: WUT?! No Quarter Pounder w/Cheese? :sad::cry: