TWLoader Async

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Mechamui, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Mechamui
    OP

Mechamui Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 25, 2018
    Mexico
    Hello, i'm a bit new in this things and i wanted to ask this question. I installed TWLoader and tried all the DS games i downloaded. They worked but in the compatibility list, Chrono Trigger has this option: "Async prefetch ON" i don't know how to turn on this option or where i can find it. I suppose the problem i'm having with the game (entering a zone and the song gets "enlarged" with the tone it have at that moment) is because i don't have this option turned on. Where i can find it? The nds-bootstrap version is v0.7.2 and the TWLoader version is 6.6.2. I also see that exist DSiMenu++, what is this? Another emulator?

Last edited by Mechamui, Aug 26, 2018
  2. TurdPooCharger

TurdPooCharger Meh

Jan 1, 2018
    United States
    TWLoader was discontinued.

You have to migrate over to DSiMenu++.

Long live TWLoader!

3. Mechamui
    OP

Mechamui Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 25, 2018
    Mexico
    And how do i install this? I mean, i only erased the app with the 3ds or what? Help, please

4. TurdPooCharger

TurdPooCharger Meh

Jan 1, 2018
    United States
    In that thread, read the Instructions (No flashcard, 3DS/2DS users).

As for uninstalling TWLoader (*.cia version), open FBI and go to Titles > find TWLoader whatever it's called, I forgot > Delete Title And Ticket

Mechamui likes this.
  5. Mechamui
    OP

Mechamui Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 25, 2018
    Mexico
    Thanks a lot

TurdPooCharger likes this.
  6. zacchi4k

zacchi4k GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 6, 2015
    Italy
    Somewhere eating pizza
    Also those instructions tell you to copy boot.nds to the SD root, but it's not actually needed with that method...