TWLoader : An exception error occured - Prefetch Abort

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Voxely, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Voxely
    OP

Voxely Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 14, 2018
    France
    Hello, I had installed TWLoader latest version for play some DS games but when I launch TWLoader, there are error :

I had installed nand_side and I have Luma3DS CFW 11.7 .

Thank for help !

2. SkillFeed

SkillFeed Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 24, 2018
    Germany
    So you want to run an old flashcard?
    If so try NTRLauncher 3D

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00A mit Tapatalk

greenguren likes this.
  3. Voxely
    OP

Voxely Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 14, 2018
    France
    No, I don't have any old flashcard, I want to play DS game on my 3DS with TWloader

4. greenguren

greenguren Newbie

Newcomer
    May 14, 2018
    United States
    im having the exact same problem. if anyone could please help that would be fantastic. just so you know I have everything updated on my 3ds to the latest firmware, luma is updated, and I used this guide to install twloader.
    Is it crashing because maybe I downloaded ds roms that isnt supported by twloader? and then it doesnt know what to do with them so it just crashes outright?

5. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 27, 2011
    Canada
    First on twl loader isnt what you want anymore. Its dsimenu++ take a look at https://gbatemp.net/threads/ds-i-3ds-dsimenu-ds-i-menu-replacement.472200/ about it to get it loaded.

6. greenguren

greenguren Newbie

Newcomer
    May 14, 2018
    United States
    yes im sorry, I just answered my own question. So, you probably downloaded a Nintendo DS rom that is not supported by twloader. some games dont work with it like Bowsers Inside Story, that cause it to crash upon launch. Look up nds-bootstrap compatability to see which games do and dont work.