Homebrew TwilightMenu Without HiyaCFW?

Immortallix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently put Unlaunch, HiyaCFW, TWiLightMenu++ on my DSiXL. I'm using a 16GB card so I get the "error occurred" text when I try to boot into the normal menu, but I would like to know if it is possible to remove HiyaCFW, but keep TwilightMenu. Reason for this is, whenever I soft reset any game (L+R+Start+Select) it goes back to the error dialog or freezes, so I would just like to go back to using my R4 for most DS games, but keep TwilightMenu for the games that take advantage of DSi mode, as well as using its emulators. I know getting a 2GB card would solve my issues, but then I wouldn't have enough space for all my stuff.

Immortallix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In Unlaunch options, just set TWLMENUPP as the No Button option.

I did that already, problem is if I soft reset a game, use the reboot option for loading a cart through Twilight, or try to get to the DSi regular menu in any way I get the black screen with "an error has occurred" text. I'm thinking that's because of the HiyaCFW itself.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did that already, problem is if I soft reset a game, use the reboot option for loading a cart through Twilight, or try to get to the DSi regular menu in any way I get the black screen with "an error has occurred" text. I'm thinking that's because of the HiyaCFW itself.
So selecting "LAUNCHER" in Unlaunch menu, also shows the error screen?
If so, that's not because of HiyaCFW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs