1. XiRw

OP XiRw Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm playing Pokemon SoulSilver on the TWiLight Menu++ for my 3DS, and for some reason I can't get the cheat menu to appear while in game (or before the game) .

Cheats are supported by both the game and the DS emulator but I can't figure out why this isn't working.

I also had to do an AP patch to the rom so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it however cheats work fine when I use the AP patched rom on my PC using the DeSmuME emulator.

How do I get the menu to open?

2. Robz8

Robz8 Coolest of TWL
    Developer

United States
    Make sure you have a "usrcheat.dat" file in "sd:/_nds/TWiLightMenu/extras".
    Press Y while the game is selected in TWLMenu++, then press X to open the cheat menu.
    Also, as stated plenty of times in the app's thread, and in the FAQs of that thread, TWiLight Menu++ is not a DS emulator. DS games are ran natively in the console's DS/DSi mode.

alexander1970 and IRRITADO like this.
  3. IRRITADO

IRRITADO Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil

Friend, can you please help me? I'm playing Pokemon SoulSilver, so my rom freezes so much, well, it works normal, so imagine, after a 100 to 200 or 300 steps less it hangs ... sometimes until after the rescue of the game the game freeze, you know what it can be? CFW DSi: 1.4.5 (Pink, HiyaCFW, TWiLight Menu++) 8.23

thanks in advance.

4. XiRw

OP XiRw Newbie
    Newcomer

United States

I got it to show the cheats but none of them work. I'm guessing this is an issue with twilight menu ++ itself?

5. mario-lucis-caelum

mario-lucis-caelum GBAtemp Fan

You can't use cheats while in game lel

Before you start the game press Y and the cheats menu should appear.

6. Robz8

Robz8 Coolest of TWL
    Developer

United States
    The ROM has to be AP-patched.
    This is an issue with nds-bootstrap.

7. Ninji08

Ninji08 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    ummm, sorry if this is the wrong place but I was trying WFCreplay code and when I try to load the game it shows white screen. Is the white screen because of ARM9? Is there any way to change to ARM7 for certain games only, if not for all games?
    I tried it with other games and I encounter the same problem.
    This is for the latest version

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  8. SoarX

SoarX Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    So I’m playing soulsilver and I’m trying to use the max IVs cheat but when I start the game nothing changed so I don’t know if there is a command that I need to do

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

So in soulsilver I am trying to use the max IVs cheat on the twilight menu but when I load up the game nothing happens so I don’t know if there needs to be a specific command to use it if so please tell me

9. Tonz

Tonz Newbie
    Newcomer

Trinidad and Tobago
    whenever i enable any cheat and start pokemon (black2, white, soul silver) it doesn't even start it just hangs on a white screen they only boot when all cheats are disabled

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - appearing, Twilight, cheat