Hacking Twilight Hack Source Code RELEASED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterHand300

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Darkmystery said:
BIG MOE said:
Mark McDonut said:
icefireicefire said:
you guys are all stupid. you can't just hack a game by porting tw hack to it. that would take 5 seconds. THE GAME NEEDS A FUCKING BUG TO EXPLOIT, and not just a crash

Thanks for clearing that up so eloquently.
that's like a weird behavior for IceFire !!!!! hey Ice are you ok bro ?? . ok I understand the source code doesn't mean nothing at the moment and if there was any other chance to find other exploits they would have never released it , but don't get upset with the people here , they all saying their piece of mind
wink.gif
later bro

I think it is really annoying that you are putting everything in bold text. It makes me don't wanna read your posts and guides.

I make it very clear that you don't need to say things like that

gunslinger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hm, i could swear marcan wrote sth in a comment about a ssbb hack or smg hack. there are a lot of exploits - but they won't be released, because of GBATemp. They think GBATemp == GBAFailers ^^

Richy Freeway

Trophies
XP
Country
gunslinger said:
because of GBATemp.

No, they won't be released because we don't need more than one exploit at a time. What's the point in releasing them all now so 'tendo can get them all patched up in one go?

gunslinger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, you're wrong. absoultely. they released twilight hack for homebrew and not for piracy (gbatemp)... and softmods etc. another exploit would made it even worse. bannerbomb was a mistake, too. guys updated to 4.0 are simply stupid, cuz we were all telling the noobs, NOT to update. they must blame themselves. gbafailers... crediar was right. preloader isn't developed anyfurther - thanks gbatemp!

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok guys, enough bullshit flaming.

gunslinger: If you agree that gbatemp = gbafail, why are you here? You're not making the place any better by complaining.

I'll close this thread because we don't really need another exploit for now, and no-one here is actually trying to create one, just speculating.

If you're into hacking and are having some success in developing a new exploit, then feel free to make your own thread about it, or save your glory and release when bannerbomb gets blocked.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/8wi6dnzLcZ0?si=5zWGTK0CMXO3DJcb +2