Hacking Twilight Hack Source Code RELEASED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiiman123

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Grab the Twilight Hack Source Code

TwilightHack_0.1beta1.png

Official Download: http://git.infradead.org/users/segher/savezelda.git
Hackmii: http://hackmii.com/2009/05/twilight-hack-source-code/
We Brew Wii: http://webrewwii.blogspot.com/2009/05/twil...ource-code.html

Zeek03

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Segher Has realeased the source code for The Twilight Hack.

Here

Do you think we could possibly make this into another game? Bushing Confrimed That Wii sports Won't work.

Maybe the Galaxy hack Or the Brawl hack?

-----------
I made original this topic btw. Wiiman made another earlier in another section so we merged my thread in the Wii hacking section with his in Wii homebrew.

Technik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good plan. My twilight is my oldest game ( used it a friends house and had it before i owned a wii ) and so it is very scratchy and stuff. SO not only did i lose a good game, but i lost the only hacking pathway. MAKE MAH A DIFFERENT HACKZORS!

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
well, if the source has been released, then it is useless, why they didn't released before when the hack worked perfectly..??
mad.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Charmandersrule said:
Good plan. My twilight is my oldest game ( used it a friends house and had it before i owned a wii ) and so it is very scratchy and stuff. SO not only did i lose a good game, but i lost the only hacking pathway. MAKE MAH A DIFFERENT HACKZORS!

[answer]
You do know that TP isn't the only hacking pathway anymore, I hope. There's a sticky about it.

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
Brian10122 said:
Uhm... two words

banner bomb
As stated, Bannerbomb could see it's end in 4.1+. It's best to be working on new exploit methods to come out with a new way to hack in future system menus. There seemed to be quite a gap between 4.0 and the release of bannerbomb. Let's hope like with 3.4, we'll see an exploit 8 days after the release of 4.1+.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
well, if the source has been released, then it is useless, why they didn't released before when the hack worked perfectly..??
mad.gif

The source was kept under wraps to keep nintendo from being able to block the hack.... now that it's been rendered useless and been defeated by nintendo it's been released since it's no more than a toy now........

Zeek03

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm Sorry Wiiman. I didn't see that. And what do you mean posted in the wrong section? You posted yours in the same section as me.

Zeek03

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Gamemaster1379 said:
Brian10122 said:
Uhm... two words

banner bomb
As stated, Bannerbomb could see it's end in 4.1+. It's best to be working on new exploit methods to come out with a new way to hack in future system menus. There seemed to be quite a gap between 4.0 and the release of bannerbomb. Let's hope like with 3.4, we'll see an exploit 8 days after the release of 4.1+.

Ahh, somebody sees it my way!
Just because bannerbomb was realeased doesn't mean they are just going to give up. BB is going to be blocked eventually and we need to think ahead of time. Its a multi billion dollar industry, if you forgot.

Lets think, Any games you can think of that require you to insert a name somewhere?
As stated on Hackmii, Something obvious such as a save file name might not work.

In Brawl, we can make our own Custom stages. If we can somehow insert the tp hack into a custom stage or something, like the game crashes when we click it, we have a new exploit!

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Merged the two threads, because this one has more responses.

Zeek03 said:
I'm Sorry Wiiman. I didn't see that. And what do you mean posted in the wrong section? You posted yours in the same section as me.

Probably because I moved it. It was previously in in the homebrew section, but actually I consider it to be more appropriate here after all
wink.gif

wiiman123

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Thanks OSW.

I heard plenty of people telling me to post in Homebrew Games & Applications about other releases. So I decided to post there.

Thanks again.

Zeek03

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
OSW said:
Merged the two threads, because this one has more responses.

Zeek03 said:

Probably because I moved it. It was previously in in the homebrew section, but actually I consider it to be more appropriate here after all
wink.gif

Sorry,
I got wii hacking bookmarked and not the homebrew section. I don't even check the homebrew section. I guess the thread does belong to him.

Anyways, do you guys think a Custom ssbb stage hack might be possible?

wiiman123

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
@ Zeek03

Thats exactly why i always posted in the Hacking Section.. because I knew there are people that just use the Hacking section. Despite all the comments mentioning that I posted in the wrong section

Oh well, hope others will catch on that releases will only be posted in the Homebrew Games & Applications section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality