Switzerland

gbajuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Ok, i tried it. I stuck on step 3. Can't find a "cia" Folder in "3DS-CFW users" Folder. There are only 3 files, two of them are .cia files.

Do i have to copy them into SD Card root or do i have to make a new folder called "cia" in SD Card Root ?

And step 5: what does "install" mean? how can i install ? and which 2 CIAs ? these ones from Step 3 ? And where do i have to install it ?

D

Deleted-481927

you install both cias

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i just saw you have to install them by putting them on the console and using FBI

Reactions: gbajuser

gbajuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Ok, it worked.

But i have 2 questions, if it is possible :)

1. when i am in this app, do i always have to choose the folder in the SD card to come to my games?
2. is it possible, to put the ds games on the homescreen from the 3ds ?

ok maybe a third one :D is it possible to speed up DS games ? Like pokemon to play faster ? i also can make a new question for this, maybe better.

Reactions: Deleted-481927
D

Deleted-481927

Ok, it worked.

But i have 2 questions, if it is possible :)

1. when i am in this app, do i always have to choose the folder in the SD card to come to my games?
2. is it possible, to put the ds games on the homescreen from the 3ds ?

ok maybe a third one :D is it possible to speed up DS games ? Like pokemon to play faster ? i also can make a new question for this, maybe better.
Ok 1st one - No - you can hide directories in the settings

2. Yes here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/nds-forwarder-cias-for-your-home-menu.426174/

3. Unfortunately no

gbajuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I have again a question :D

I'm on your linked page and on step 4 you have to do things in this forwarder3-DS programm. But where can I find that programm ? should that be in the 3ds home menue (not existing there) or should I do that on my computer (have no .exe file found). The File is a .jar file so i extract everything out it and there is nothign to launch.

And on Step 1 I had to copy "what's in "for SD card root" to the root of the 3DS SD card". And this was an _nds folder, so I put in all files (out from _nds) and copy it in the existing _nds folder and replace when already existing (I made a back up of this _nds folder before, for the case this was wrong)

so was this wrong to replace the existing files in the _nds folder?

and on step 2 stays I can skip, when I already have install the twilight menu, but this "apix" folder was not in my sd/_nds/ntr-forwarder/ folder so I put it in too. Should I delete it even if it's not there originally?

D

Deleted-481927

I have again a question :D

I'm on your linked page and on step 4 you have to do things in this forwarder3-DS programm. But where can I find that programm ? should that be in the 3ds home menue (not existing there) or should I do that on my computer (have no .exe file found). The File is a .jar file so i extract everything out it and there is nothign to launch.

And on Step 1 I had to copy "what's in "for SD card root" to the root of the 3DS SD card". And this was an _nds folder, so I put in all files (out from _nds) and copy it in the existing _nds folder and replace when already existing (I made a back up of this _nds folder before, for the case this was wrong)

so was this wrong to replace the existing files in the _nds folder?

and on step 2 stays I can skip, when I already have install the twilight menu, but this "apix" folder was not in my sd/_nds/ntr-forwarder/ folder so I put it in too. Should I delete it even if it's not there originally?
a .jar file is where you download java and thenr un it

and i think you don't replace the files but add the nds folder

gbajuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
mhh I have again a problem :wacko: sry

I used this Forwarder, but 3 of all games which it converts to .cia doesn't work. On the homescreen I see a white/grey banner and when I start it, the 3ds says me I have to restart 3DS (crash). It's the game "Pokemon Black", "Pokemon Black 2" and "Pokemon White 2" (Pokemon White works).

And I also could 3 other games (DBZ Supersonic Warriors 2, Dragon Quest IX, Zelda Phantom Hourglass) not edit with the Forwarder. It says me it was succesfull but in the generate folder of the Forwarder there are only .nds files and no .cia files (but like 20 other games worked).

And I tried both, one of the 3 that doesnt work even with .cia files, and one of the other which I can't editing to .cia files. And they work both in the twilight menue++

D

Deleted-481927

mhh I have again a problem :wacko: sry

I used this Forwarder, but 3 of all games which it converts to .cia doesn't work. On the homescreen I see a white/grey banner and when I start it, the 3ds says me I have to restart 3DS (crash). It's the game "Pokemon Black", "Pokemon Black 2" and "Pokemon White 2" (Pokemon White works).

And I also could 3 other games (DBZ Supersonic Warriors 2, Dragon Quest IX, Zelda Phantom Hourglass) not edit with the Forwarder. It says me it was succesfull but in the generate folder of the Forwarder there are only .nds files and no .cia files (but like 20 other games worked).

And I tried both, one of the 3 that doesnt work even with .cia files, and one of the other which I can't editing to .cia files. And they work both in the twilight menue++
have you made sure game patching is on and you put it in the right directory?

gbajuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
game patching? Where do i have to put on it ?

And yes, i check the folder and these 3 pokemon games are in the same folder like the other games (and i also install it on FBI, but it poped up only these grey banners instead of normal ones).

D

Deleted-481927

game patching? Where do i have to put on it ?

And yes, i check the folder and these 3 pokemon games are in the same folder like the other games (and i also install it on FBI, but it poped up only these grey banners instead of normal ones).
turn 3ds off and on again, and while turning on hold select and select enable game patching

and ok cool

gbajuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Ok i enabled that but it still doesnt work. These 3 .Cia files still doesnt work. (or do i have to patch manually?)

How can i deinstall games in FBI ? maybe i try that and reinstall

Last edited by gbajuser,
D

Deleted-481927

Ok i enabled that but it still doesnt work. These 3 .Cia files still doesnt work. (or do i have to patch manually?)

How can i deinstall games in FBI ? maybe i try that and reinstall
u can just use data management in normal settings

did you make the cia paths in forwarder-3ds?

gbajuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Data management ant then click on 3ds ? does that not bann me ? and you mean for patching or uninstalling ?

the output path after clicking on floppydisk button was automaticly in the same folder as the forwarder file was (in a generate folder).

on the 3ds i have a "cias" folder for 3ds games and a "ds cias" folder, where all my shortcuts .cias are.

D

Deleted-481927

Data management ant then click on 3ds ? does that not bann me ? and you mean for patching or uninstalling ?

the output path after clicking on floppydisk button was automaticly in the same folder as the forwarder file was (in a generate folder).

on the 3ds i have a "cias" folder for 3ds games and a "ds cias" folder, where all my shortcuts .cias are.
No it doesn't ban you

WHere are your NDS files?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1