Hacking TWi Light Menu ++ question

gbajuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Ok, i didn't find any ds game on the system settings.

my NDS Files are under sd/ds games/ (and these 3 games are also there, so the .nds files. the .cia files are in sd/ ds cias/)

D

Deleted-481927

Ok, i didn't find any ds game on the system settings.

my NDS Files are under sd/ds games/ (and these 3 games are also there, so the .nds files. the .cia files are in sd/ ds cias/)
im confused what you mean - redo the guide

gbajuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Lol, i solved the problem. It was just the length of the file name of the .nds files

So i shortened the filename, which where to long.

This was the longest File which works: "5588 - Pokemon - Weisse Edition (Germany) (NDSi Enhanced) .nds"
The next longer wasn't working anym: "z122 - Pokemon - Weisse Edition 2 (Germany) (NDSi Enhanced) .nds"

So yeah, that was the problem, for everyone who maybe have the same problem (shortened before use the forwarder).

D

Deleted-481927

Lol, i solved the problem. It was just the length of the file name of the .nds files

So i shortened the filename, which where to long.

This was the longest File which works: "5588 - Pokemon - Weisse Edition (Germany) (NDSi Enhanced) .nds"
The next longer wasn't working anym: "z122 - Pokemon - Weisse Edition 2 (Germany) (NDSi Enhanced) .nds"

So yeah, that was the problem, for everyone who maybe have the same problem (shortened before use the forwarder).
OHHHH Ok lmao

glad ur good now!

Reactions: gbajuser

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes that's why yours won't leave me alone