Hacking TWEWY Freezes after tutorial

Sykes19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running a clean The World Ends With You on my M3i Zero (on a DSi) with Sakura v1.43. I don't have any bizarre settings like cheats, soft reset, or anything. Every time I complete the tutorial with the frogs and it plays the cut scene, it locks up as soon as my character passes the guy with the gray hood. I searched the forums for this problem, and I found people who had the same problem, but with another card (G6), and a firmware update fixed it. I got my card just a couple days ago, so I'm assuming my firmware is up to date. Those threads were over a year old though, and they all died off with people still asking for help.

Anybody know what could be wrong? I had just formatted my card before I put the ROM on here.

Sykes19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HAHAHA! SERIOUSLY!? I'm sorry, that's the most hilarious fix I've ever heard of
biggrin.gif
Hahaha. A'ight I'll try that. Thanks for the quick reply.

Sykes19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually the next time I tried it it didn't lock up. To be honest though, around that time I switched from a crappy 1GB Class 2 card to a Jap 4GB Class 4, and that might have been what fixed it. It hasn't locked up on my since, and I'm almost at the end. Could very well be the SD card.

TrainerAbu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It always freezes for me at that point, too. Even if I close and open the lid a bunch. It takes too long to get there for me to try it more than the 4 times I have. I wish it didn't do that T_T.

Sykes19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh! I know what I did; I formatted my card. I still don't know if I switched to the class 4 card at that point or not, but I recommend formatting your SD card using a non-windows formatting program. (I used Panasonic's SDFormatter).

burp61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@trainerabu try using a better sd card or try formatting it with the panasonic sd formatter as sykes suggested.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: