SSF43DE Master
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
I am a fervent user of the wii scene in every of it's softmodding way. I just installed my usb tv tuner back on my computer and it's working flawlessly. I can now record any thing done on my wii. I know it's not much, but if any devers and/or coders who wishes to have a teaser, trailer or video tutorial of their application can contact me either here or preferably by pm.

Pip'

killplaystation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"tv tuner" refers to watching/capturing broadcast/digital TV.
You're using it to record your Wii would be a "TV capture" card. You're not tuning into stations. Just recording your Wii output
And really its nothing new...sorry

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this isnt anything special

anyone with $10 can do this
the usb ones are garbage though, unless you bought one of those $200+ HDPVR ones though...

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
killplaystation said:
"tv tuner" refers to watching/capturing broadcast/digital TV.
You're using it to record your Wii would be a "TV capture" card. You're not tuning into stations. Just recording your Wii output
And really its nothing new...sorryI know it's nothing new, just willing to do it for the heck of it.

Joe88 said:
this isnt anything special

anyone with $10 can do this
the usb ones are garbage though, unless you bought one of those $200+ HDPVR ones though...An external tv tuner that can handle caoxial, svideo and composite input outputting to your pc trough usb is cheap yeah. I just found out that my model is no longer available, lol.

QUOTE(Det1re @ Jun 9 2010, 02:07 AM)
Use DScaler to do your recording with any TV card it can handle...
Yes, it's wath I'm using. Been a huge fan of DScaler years ago. I guess I still am.

Pip'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night