OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lazycus said:
I suggest THIS SITE if you still need to find the key.
blink.gif

Haha! I love it! I guess they baked the key in the center of those YUM YUM cakes!

Volkov

Trophies
XP
Country
woody0 said:
what the hell is a key.bin file? i have evrything else all ready but i dont have a key.bin any help with this?

Go back to Lazycus's post and follow his link, seriously

Calantra

Trophies
XP
Country
There is a new version of the tool DesWad, to download using the same link to the start of this thread.

Greets to all.

Manny2319

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How could i use this program to remove updates? Like the update that the Jap. version of SSBB put on my Wii that bricked me from updating, or going into Wii Settings

moquette

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wum.talevas.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Manny2319 said:
How could i use this program to remove updates? Like the update that the Jap. version of SSBB put on my Wii that bricked me from updating, or going into Wii Settings

you can use Trucha Signer to edit the __update.inf file and for exemple remove all regionned updates (see by the name of the update file,if there is JP or US ou EU : full list here).

Or you also can use a simplier software as mine : WUM allow to replace any update in any iso file...

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Deswad 0.1 approved and on the 'temp.
Grab it here:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1944

Also I managed to open a compressable/scrubbed iso: Super Paper Mario PAL as well as extracted and replaced a file (same file byte for byte). CRC32 from 7zip (if someone wants something stronger say so) 7332B706
I lack a functioning wii, much less a chipped one though so I could not test it. If I get really bored I will fix my wii and chip it.

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
Great work on the tutorial! It makes the whole business of iso modification so much easier to understand.

Is it essential to change more than the common key (ie, sdkey, etc..) to simply authenticate the partition again? Some people say you only need the common key, some people insist you need the sdkey too?

What happens if you don't change the sdkey?

Apakarta

Trophies
XP
Country
i cant find the key.bin on google-_-'' help me plox....and i dont get it with that um yum cakes! HELP ME!

yamimg

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
seriously people i am trying to find something the yum yum bakery site but i cant find the key.bin can soemone pm me how to do it or it least a hint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9