[Tutorial] Making Passive Money Online

Discussion in 'General Tutorials' started by Wolvenreign, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Wolvenreign
    OP

Wolvenreign Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat

Jul 7, 2008
    United States
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hey guys! Wolvenreign here.​

So I've been gone for quite some time, and it's mostly because of how much studying I've been doing on the intriguing and lucrative world of internet marketing. To be honest, you guys are a huge chunk of the reason I was even turned on to the idea that you can make money online. So much of the Temp's culture and achievements, I feel, have been based on the idea that you can accomplish anything with collaboration and research. It was you guys who inspired me to stop thinking in terms of “can't”, and I have to thank you for that.​

And thank you I shall! For today, I bring you a thread I've been thinking about writing from the moment I first discovered it was possible to make money online. Consider this my gift to all you wonderful Tempers for all of your eye-opening hard work.

With that out of the way, let's get started. I'm going to break down my explanation into two basic categories; general theory and specific applications.

In the general theory section, we'll talk about how money is (usually) made online. (Hint: Advertising is king.) We'll also talk about the different delivery methods possible. CPA, PCP, Google AdSense, etc.

In the specific applications section, we'll talk about specific ways you can make money with the general formula laid out in the previous section. These are methods which have made me money in the past, and will hopefully help you make some money in the future. Remember, though, it's important to come up with your own twists in the formula to stay one step ahead of the competition. It's a cutthroat game out there, folks, but I know your creativity and competence will enable you to get the job done.

With that being said, let's get started.

1) General Application

Warning: Spoilers inside!
    2) Specific Application
    Warning: Spoilers inside!
    So, that's what I would recommend, particularly for beginners. It's a lot to take in all at once, but once you have the initial idea down, there's all kinds of places you can take it to. Remember to try your own methods, and be patient; this sort of thing can take a lot of time and missteps to get right. I'm sure you guys can handle it, though. ^_~

Good luck, have fun, make money!

2. Densetsu

Densetsu Pubic Ninja

Former Staff
    Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    Wouldn't YOU like to know?
    I've removed all the off-topic posts.

It's a tutorial, I don't understand what's with the "holier-than-thou" attitude some people have. If it doesn't interest you, GTFO. Don't come in here and shit all over the thread.

TheGrayShow1467, BORTZ, Veho and 2 others like this.
  3. Wolvenreign
    OP

Jul 7, 2008
    United States
    Indianapolis, IN
    Alright, thanks Densetsu.

4. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    For anyone interested in knowing, I've given him my approval for making this thread.

5. Wolvenreign
    OP

Jul 7, 2008
    United States
    Indianapolis, IN
    Thanks, Sicklyboy. And remember, if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask either on the thread or in PM.

6. Ubuntuの刀

Ubuntuの刀 :^D

Apr 12, 2009
    United States
    This thread is actually the best guide I have EVER seen when it came to making money online. Whomever posted here before and tried to crap on this thread, SHAME. ON. YOU.

I thank you so much for this information, and I wish everyone else who is reading this guide the bestest of luck when it comes to implementing this. I have so much free time on my hands, enough to where I can actually see myself doing this.

Once again, thank you, Wolvenreign ^_^
    You shall never be forgotten :bortz: :bortz: :bortz:

7. fischermasamune

fischermasamune GBAtemp Regular

Aug 6, 2013
    United States
    For some reason I didn't understand this tutorial. What are the benefits people are getting with your work? It looks you facilitate advertisement for companies, but what are offering for people who may eventually click on the ads?

8. Kafke

Kafke GBAtemp Fan

Jan 2, 2009
    United States
    Do people actually fall for this type of advertising any more? How does the return compare to something like banner/full-screen ads on mobile apps? I just really can't imagine this working.

9. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    I work for a company that basically specializes in this type of advertising, and the company as a whole makes just under a million or so a year off of a couple sites we run that lists CPAs and such. It definitely works. We have thousands of people who do surveys, email submits, phone pin submits, even downloads for "points"/a few cents or a dollar or so.

It's definitely not for everyone, but it's also not dead at all.

10. darksun77
    This message by darksun77 has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jul 18, 2016, Reason: Necrobumping -rp.
    Jul 18, 2016