Tutorial for making Wii Channels for USB Backed up games?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Hylianzero, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Hylianzero
    OP

Newcomer Hylianzero Advanced Member

United States
    I have all my games backed up on my Hard Drive now and I have USB Loader GX working and its great, I love it. What I'm looking for now is a way to make a channel on the Wii's main screen for each individual game. I found a youtube video for it, but it was confusing and badly made, so I figured I would see if anyone has a good text based tutorial.

I have WBFS Manager for managing my HHD and USB Loader GX for playing the games themselves.

2. shortz1994

Member shortz1994 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    use crap 3.3 look for it on google code or in the search box at top of page.(site).

3. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    Can you do that with the WBFS manager? I think there is a button to make channels for games.

4. shortz1994

Member shortz1994 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Not sure on what wbfs manager your/he is using. ( i've not seen a button to make a channel with the one i use from modmii.).
    crapp 3.3 or the renamed app is real easy to use. it can also be found in modmii,or on file trip or in google code. all the user needs to do is run crapp, pick the game he/she wants to make a channel for. pick the loader to be used,hit the create button. an done. crapp will make a wad of the channel.
    then he/she copy's the wad to sd/usb wad folder an use a wad manager to load it to the main menu.

ISO-Man likes this.
  5. ISO-Man

Member ISO-Man GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Same, I never seen a menu creator option on wbfs manager either.

ISO-Man