ROM Hack [Tutorial] Edit your Skyrim Switch Saves and add custom saves

Tonexi

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi :)
If I send here my save of Skyrim switch, can someone edit it for me ? If possible Max all the skills (enchantement/destruction/one hand etc).

Nikolas2021

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Hello. I need help with my save restoration.

I successfully converted my Skyrim LE save from xbox360 to PC.
Then I resave it as PC Skyrim SE version.
Save is loading well on PC without problems.

The problems started when I'm trying to load this save on my Switch (10.2.0 Atmosphere).
All my attempts to load restored PC Skyrim saves on Switch using this guide was failed.
I see endless loading screen on Switch every time:
In worst case: black screen with background music.
In other case: 3d object and music on endless loading screen.

Could someone please convert my PC save to a Switch JKSV (10.2.0 Atmosphere) save for me?
I would really appreciate it.

Attachments

• My_Skyrim_SE_PC_[v1.5.62.0.8].zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 100

SilverJolteon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I need help with my save restoration.

I successfully converted my Skyrim LE save from xbox360 to PC.
Then I resave it as PC Skyrim SE version.
Save is loading well on PC without problems.

The problems started when I'm trying to load this save on my Switch (10.2.0 Atmosphere).
All my attempts to load restored PC Skyrim saves on Switch using this guide was failed.
I see endless loading screen on Switch every time:
In worst case: black screen with background music.
In other case: 3d object and music on endless loading screen.

Could someone please convert my PC save to a Switch JKSV (10.2.0 Atmosphere) save for me?
I would really appreciate it.
Hello, a while back I made a quick program to convert PC saves to Switch, feel free to use it.
https://github.com/SilverJolteon/SkyNXSR/releases/latest

Nikolas2021

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Thanks for your reply. It's very useful program but unfortunately the save that I make using this program show endless loading on the Switch. Black screen. And all converted saves has no date under save icon on a Switch. Just: "0/0/0". Original Switch's saves have a correct date. Don't know what to do (

SilverJolteon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your reply. It's very useful program but unfortunately the save that I make using this program show endless loading on the Switch. Black screen. And all converted saves has no date under save icon on a Switch. Just: "0/0/0". Original Switch's saves have a correct date. Don't know what to do (
It must be something with your switch then because I tested it out and it worked on mine. If by the chance though that my program didn't work properly on your computer, here are the files it created.

Attachments

• Nimona Summer_216.40.57.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 118

Nikolas2021

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Thanks a lot. But the same result: endless loading with Black screen and background music. Now, I using Skyrim SE V1.1.14.534571 MULTI6 for Switch and it's working fine if I starting a new game. I think I should find another version of the game.

SilverJolteon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot. But the same result: endless loading with Black screen and background music. Now, I using Skyrim SE V1.1.14.534571 MULTI6 for Switch and it's working fine if I starting a new game. I think I should find another version of the game.
Yeah it must be your copy of Skyrim then. What's the ID of your copy? It should be 01000A10041EA000, there's a different version that's listed as 010028D005A3C000 which might not be compatible.

Nikolas2021

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Yeah it must be your copy of Skyrim then. What's the ID of your copy? It should be 01000A10041EA000, there's a different version that's listed as 010028D005A3C000 which might not be compatible.
My version is 01000A10041EA000 but with update and DLC. I'll try to delete it and reinstall clean version without updates and DLC. Thanks a lot for your help.

Rony645

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to transfer a Skyrim SE PC file to PS4 or PS5? would there be a converter tool to make this possible?
Console is not jailbroken.

HilmarillioN

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello.
I want to convert my switch save to PC.
But my problem is that i have a switch that isn't jailbreakable.
Is it possible to log into my nintendo account on a jailbreaked switch, and download cloud saves/skyrim save there?
I would gladly take any help i can get to solve this. I wanna continue my save on steam deck.

NaVlGaToR

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hi!
How to transfer to the Switch anniversary edition saves?
I have progress on PC in anniversary edition (items, completed quests).
But when I upload this save to the console, then I don't have this content. My character is half-naked and there is no "Bow of shadows" in the inventory, for example. I can start completing quests with this content again, it's available and working again, but I've already done it on PC!
I have latest patched version of Skyrim with DLC on my Switch (from Pixel Shop)
Skyrim Switch Save Renamer creates only the sav.1 file.
Maybe someone can convert my save correctly?

Attachments

• Save4_9F1D7FE7_0_D09DD0B0D092D0B8D093D0B0D0A2D0BED0A0_WhiterunWorld_001202_20230612142348_11_1.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 17

jialeyne19

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
any success using this?
problem 1: i cant replace savedata on skyrim Se in pc instead its automatic create new savedata
Problem2: someone pc save data convertyto switch savedata,there is no continue/load after restore save data on when playing skyrim only new game can click

TheJay

Trophies
XP
I have a problem with corrupt game saves on my Switch, can this be used to repair them? If so, what steps would be involved?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ack slow wifi