Hacking Turn OFF USB in Standby mode

lexlth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'd like to let my Wii in Standby mode (orange light), but I need the USB to be turned OFF, or my HD will be turned ON forever.

Is it possible someway ? Like Priiloader, etc... ???

Thanks...

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
nope, u can't have it shutdown to idle and have the USB turned off

priiloader can have it ignore idle shutdown and it will turn off to red, i recommend u do this (note that homebrew apps will still shut-down to idle, system menu hacks only take affect during gameplay or while at the system menu)

weiff

Trophies
XP
Country
.... or the easy route, buy a drive that has an ON/OFF switch. I did that, and still let my Wii sleep in off mode.

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
[Or you can just disable internet connection in standby. You can have WC24 enabled but it won't connect while in standby, this way the Weather/News channels still work.
The USB still stays on

QUOTEConor you can turn off stanby mode so the wii turns to off via remote.
Looks like you were paying attention lol. He doesnt want to turn off standby mode. ur reply means nothing!!!!

lexlth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For me it is not a problem to turn the HD off by hand (buying a case that has a on/off switch), but I like to make thing as simple as possible to my son (turn on the wii turns on the HD, ad vice-versa).

I'd like to have Internet ON when Standby and the HD off, so I can receive messages in this mode, but the HD has to be OFF, no need to be ON when the wii is not being used for games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F