Changelog is in the first post.

MolotovC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great stuff!!

So I can use any R4 skin? cool, just extract any r4 skin files to the skin directory, this is cool becuase the standard unskinned y's does look very basic.

MolotovC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bri said:
I assume this will work with the new version of YSMenu (YSMenu0809132222) that was released yesterday?

-Bri

Why assume when you can read in black and white that it does.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
OP
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
MolotovC said:
Great stuff!!

So I can use any R4 skin? cool, just extract any r4 skin files to the skin directory, this is cool becuase the standard unskinned y's does look very basic.
Yes, but only a part of the skin will be used. Just see for yourself
wink.gif

QUOTE(Bri @ Sep 14 2008, 04:12 PM) I assume this will work with the new version of YSMenu (YSMenu0809132222) that was released yesterday?

-Bri
Yes, the first version didn't but todays update added support for the new YSMenu.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MolotovC said:

Before I posted, I actually did scan the O.P. again (I had already read it once before the new release) but only got as far as these instructions:

QUOTESo, how to use it? Just download the zipfile (click on the link above) and extract all files in an empty directory. Now, visit Yasu's website and download the file YSMenu0805222222.zip. Copy it to the same directory you just extracted TTYSauto in. There's no need to unzip it! Now start TTDS.bat, follow the instructions and the program will generate DSTT_Menu_custom_English.zip!

I apologize that I didn't continue reading down to the "current features" section at that point.

-Bri

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
OP
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bri said:
MolotovC said:

Before I posted, I actually did scan the O.P. again (I had already read it once before the new release) but only got as far as these instructions:

QUOTESo, how to use it? Just download the zipfile (click on the link above) and extract all files in an empty directory. Now, visit Yasu's website and download the file YSMenu0805222222.zip. Copy it to the same directory you just extracted TTYSauto in. There's no need to unzip it! Now start TTDS.bat, follow the instructions and the program will generate DSTT_Menu_custom_English.zip!

I apologize that I didn't continue reading down to the "current features" section at that point.

-Bri
Oh, yeah, you're right, that's because I wrote that yesterday. I'll just change it now
smile.gif

Btw, all new features are in the changelog
smile.gif

juntok_abot

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@maikel
i found out if the folder name YSMenu, some games will encounter error when loading
it will show error message something about error patching ttreset.dat
while if you rename the folder into "TTMenu" everything will just goes smoothly

i've tried your great "auto" on my supercard ds one and r4 of my friend
thanks
biggrin.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
OP
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
juntok_abot said:
@maikel
i found out if the folder name YSMenu, some games will encounter error when loading
it will show error message something about error patching ttreset.dat
while if you rename the folder into "TTMenu" everything will just goes smoothly
Yes, I know. I'm working on a solution, but it's going a bit slower than I expected.

QUOTE(juntok_abot @ Oct 21 2008, 05:59 AM) i've tried your great "auto" on my supercard ds one and r4 of my friend
thanks
biggrin.gif
So it already works on the SuperCard DS ONE? That's great news, saves me a lot of work
tongue.gif

I messed up my first post, but a new version is out. I updated the cheat database and there's support for the new YSMenu which was released a few hours ago. The download link will remain the same, I'll upload the new version in a few seconds.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TTYSAuto is a batch file that helps you to install YSMenu on your microSD card for various flash carts. YSMenu is a custom menu by Yasu that will run on multiple flash carts.

-Bri

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
OP
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
juntok_abot said:
sorry maikel, i was looking for update on your ttysauto
but seems the top page of this thread, has 'blank'
I know, for some reason I can't use it anymore
hate2.gif
I spent a lot of time on making a nice changelog and all, but GBAtemp screwed it up. Anyway, click here to download TTYSauto. I'll try to get the link in the first post as well.

lunacy123456

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does installing YSMenu on DSTT make the scrolling faster? Thanks

Edit: tested myself, it works just like an R4.

Is it possibly to make the TTYSauto with option 4 available like the R4 so I can switch between both firmwares anytime? Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it