TTDS Card - error when loading

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Donna79, Aug 26, 2008.

Aug 26, 2008

TTDS Card - error when loading by Donna79 at 5:11 PM (3,422 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Donna79
    OP

Newcomer Donna79 Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hi ,

Please can someone help me here... just received my TTDS card and have placed the 2 menu files on the 2gb microSD card onto the face of the card and then placed only 2 games into a folder on the SD card when placing into the TTDS card and putting into DS a smily face appears then just lines down the screen with four blue dots in the bottom left?

What am I doing wrong? should I put the menu files in a folder also?

Many thanks in advance

DJ

2. IOwnAndPwnU

Member IOwnAndPwnU GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    All the system files have to be on the root of the card or it's no good. Try downloading the official firmware 1.15 from GBAtemp.

3. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    The firmware is made up of only one file and one folder (which contains a bunch of files). Place the TTMENU.DAT file and the TTMENU folder (along with its contents) on the root of your microSD card. Make a new folder named "games" and place your .nds files in there. Make sure you use the "safely remove hardware" option before removng the microSD card from your PC. That's all there is to it.

-Bri