Trying to patch a Gamecube game.... failing

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by nikeymikey, Nov 24, 2014.

1. nikeymikey
    OP

nikeymikey This is now a Spiderman thread.........

Nov 19, 2008
    Hi i have recently discovered Winning Eleven 6 Final Evolution for gamecube, now you may or may not know that this particular game is a Japanese release so its all in Japanese. I have found an english translation patch, which is a PPF file. I have tried to patch my backup ISO file using PPFoMatic but it seems to have done nothing to the iso, the game is exactly as it was before patching.
    I have used PPFoMatic tons before when i used to patch the Pro Evo games on PS2.

I really wanna play this game properly ie understanding the menus etc, as i use to own a ajp n64 version back in the day and this is the version that comes closest to that in my opinion.

Does anybody have any idea what i am doing wrong or does anybody know where i can find a prepatched version of this game? (Sorry if i am not supposed to ask that here)

2. nikeymikey
    OP

nikeymikey This is now a Spiderman thread.........

Nov 19, 2008
    its ok i found out that i was using a padded shrunk iso... Found another elsewhere and hey presto patching worked first time and i can now enjoy the best cube football game, with english menus :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice