Trying to migrate from sx os to atmosphere

rems1989

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi sorry for this kind of post again and again but couldn't find answer.. i'm back on my switch which was on sxos with an emunand.
I dit this tuto to go to atmosphere : rentry.org/mys8q with the "SysNAND users" parts

After done it, I see after that I have to format my sdcard to FAT32. So I did it and bring back all my files into the sd card.

Now I'm trying to launch with the dongle and the jig as usual with volume + and power but now nothing happen.. no hekate, no sxos..

A really big thanks to help me on it
I'm a noob so please keep it simple if possible :)

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi sorry for this kind of post again and again but couldn't find answer.. i'm back on my switch which was on sxos with an emunand.
I dit this tuto to go to atmosphere : rentry.org/mys8q with the "SysNAND users" parts

After done it, I see after that I have to format my sdcard to FAT32. So I did it and bring back all my files into the sd card.

Now I'm trying to launch with the dongle and the jig as usual with volume + and power but now nothing happen.. no hekate, no sxos..

A really big thanks to help me on it
I'm a noob so please keep it simple if possible :)

Let’s move this discussion over here to troubleshoot:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.488277/post-10088692

Reactions: Draxzelex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah search Google