Hacking Trying to make a NAND backup....

redkevin25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys i am trying to make a nand buckup but when i try to open BOOTmii via HBC its just a black screen and them wii shutdown.i have instaled bootmii via ois or somthing. is there a way to fix this or homebrew to make a NAND Backup

Cya

Aijelsop

Question Asker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem with BootMii. It won't launch. It just boots a black screen. Although I already made a backup of my NAND. Idk why. Try reinstalling BootMii.

redkevin25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i try to start bootmii my wii shutdown and normay you need to restart you wii but i can't restart it i need to shutit down till the red dot and then restart me wii but no bootmii channel. or somthing.

redkevin25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i tryed and bootmii is now showing up but i cant use me controler my leds are just flashing when i press a button....

please help agani.

Voosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think you use the reset button on your wii to navigate the bootmii menu, and the power button to select the option. then go create your nand backup.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Voosh said:
i think you use the reset button on your wii to navigate the bootmii menu, and the power button to select the option. then go create your nand backup.

power to navigate, reset to select
wink.gif

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
redkevin25 said:
no then my wii restart.

ty anyway
Did you actually try it? This is the correct way to navigate BootMii. Wii Remote cannot work in BootMii. You must use front buttons or gamecube controller. Make sure you are only pressing the buttons, not holding them down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (this is going to be horribly misinterpreted as me wanting to fuck DK or smth, isn't it?)