Trying to get the post count up

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Spamming the forums to get your post count up is not cool and will most likely result in Staff action. Just be active in the forums, there are plenty of active threads you post in and chances are you might be able to find a thread to ask your question.
Which, btw, what are your questions? We might be able to point you in the right direction.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just post like a normal member. Find a topic you like or one you might be able to help out with. Watch for older topics, though, we don't like to lock older topics but use your discretion. If the OP hasn't been around for a year or so, its probably a bad idea to necro-post.

Your post count will go up naturally as you integrate into the community.

Spade013

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Lilith Valentine I understand that this may come off as spam, but I just want to get my post count up. I'm not going to spam to the point where action needs to be taken, but I need to post links to get my questions answered. I know where to post the questions, I just need the ability to post them.

@BORTZ I understand how forums work. I've been a part of a large group forum for years before we moved to discord. Due to my work schedule and lack of knowledge of all these things, I don't really have the time to post the amount I could to get where I need to be. I'll get to the "normal member" level eventually, but I need to post links to get the info I'm looking for.

@jeannotte Thanks for the welcome. I do plan to be here more.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The introduction section actually doesn’t raise your post count.
You should just be able to post the questions, the only section that requires a post limit is the trading forum. I feel like you might be able to get help from the community if you actually utilized it, just saying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended