Sage Gaara

Bomberman Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, long time no see.

So i've been trying to figure out how to go about building upon this idea for a card game idea built around Nintendo Characters. I've been trying to think of something along the lines of this for a while as a base concept for any card game as a whole and after seeing how a I wanna preface this by saying this is purely for hobby and is fan-based. I don't need a lawsuit for having some fun. Anyways I will link a zip to the base of what I have. understand this is immensely bare bones. I threw this together in less than an hour so it is completely unfinished. The mechanics for the cards are missing as are more "Elements". For a grasp of the rules read the Word document but essentially it plays out kind of like Magic and Yu-Gi-Oh mixed but with a different way of victory. If the way of winning is confusing in the rules please let me know but essentially two players face off to defeat the other characters' leader. The leader is reached through two sets of characters being 5 Support Characters and Three Generals. How this system works is further explained in the document.

The concept is exciting me as making the cards has been entertaining so far and I can't wait to make more.

Attachments

• V.0001.rar
    3.1 MB · Views: 144

Sage Gaara

Bomberman Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if double posting is allowed it has been a long time since I have been on this forum but here is an updated set of cards with several new additions as well as damage tables established and how to win more thoroughly explained in the word document. I am seeking feedback because I may commission someone out of pocket to create a barebones functioning demo of this just to see a reaction and let people use them for free. Here is a preview of a typical card:

jj66c3.jpg

Attachments

• V.002.rar
    7.9 MB · Views: 146
Last edited by Sage Gaara,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT