trying to backup emunand partition

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by blinkzane, Mar 3, 2015.

1. blinkzane
    OP

blinkzane Panic at your moms house

Jul 24, 2012
    United States
    Florida
    I did a lot of searching, i would like to move my emunand partition over to a larger SD card but i cant find the software that I have seen previously to manage the partitions.

2. LameNobody

LameNobody Weighted Companion Cube Enthusiast

Jan 23, 2015
    Canada
    blinkzane likes this.
  3. sALMAn84

sALMAn84 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2015
    Malaysia
    Used HDDRawCopy1.10Portable to copy your entire sdcard partition that contain emunand and 3ds folder into image.

Then run again to copy from image to a new sdcard. After that used any disk manager or partition software like EaseUS Partition Master to resize the new sdcard partition.

Just remember when resize the sdcard partition, there is a hidden partition that contain emunand at the front.

4. StriderVM

StriderVM GBAtemp Fan

Jan 16, 2015
    The method I used to transfer my emuNAND from a UHS 32GB SD card into a Class 6 32GB SD Card is the same suggestion as Lame Nobody.

salman's method won't work if the SD card you want to transfer to has a lower disk space than the original.

5. blinkzane
    OP

blinkzane Panic at your moms house

Jul 24, 2012
    United States
    Florida
    lamenobody got it. although after spending a few more hours google searching I did find it. i was moving from an 8GB SD card to a 32GB SD card.
    Thanks guys!