Trucha bug restorer issue?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Artxx, Nov 12, 2010.

Nov 12, 2010

Trucha bug restorer issue? by Artxx at 12:18 AM (466 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Artxx
    OP

Newcomer Artxx Newbie

United States
    Hello, was i was doing the step by step on trucha bug restorer on IOS36 guide
    start off the IOS36 i did the downgrade IOS15 Completely and successfully then on the second step of now applying IOS15 and going to IOS36 menu setting ,No Yes Yes No
    then i download the install for it and it says press a to start install but as soon as it starts it trows me off an ret = 2100 so i was like okay i dont get it, so i used another alternative guide just in case you have problems with ret 2100 so i made a custom IOS236 and after the installer was successfully done i go into Cios Installer and installed the 249 rev 20

but i was wondering why did i get the ret = 2100?
    also because i didnt finish successfully the trucha bug restorer, do i need to restore back the IOS15 or it dosent matter i can leave it like that
    is that a problem would it affect my wii, so far my wii is running great no problems

2. koji2009

Member koji2009 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Too new of an IOS 36, it wouldn't let you patch or install over it... Totally not an issue since you installed 236 (which is just a patched IOS36 installed to a slot nintendo doesn't have blocked)

You don't have to worry about IOS15, it's not going to cause any harm.

3. mauifrog

Member mauifrog DA KINE WiiHacker

United States
    Error 2011 suggests that ios15 was not downgraded or loaded properly prior to attempting ios36 patching. If ios36 was to new it would give error 1035 because the installed version is higher than the version trying to be installed.