troubles with ez flash 3 in 1+

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by shureu, Jan 24, 2012.

1. shureu
    OP

shureu Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 27, 2010
    United States
    I'm having problems getting any games to work on my ez flash 3 in 1+

It was working just fine like a day ago then i loaded up final fantasy 6 today and it froze in the middle of a battle and now no games will pop up all i get is a white screen after the game boy advance jingle and logo.

I am using acekard 2 with 1.8.9 akaio firmware. The akaio menu is still detecting ff6 is on the gba rom butif i go into the 3in1 option in the menu it doesn't find it.

And GBA exploader comes up with slot 2 expansion pack not found please redo from start. GBAexploader is version 0.58b

No game i play will ever load period no matter if i run it from NOR or psram in gbaexploader.

2. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view user location.
    If you used the build in loader, and it crashed all you had to do was mannually dump your save, load a different game, then load your game again.

Using AKAIO then using gba exploader, you basically earased your save data on the 3in1. Hope you got a save backed up somewhere.

3. Thesolcity

Thesolcity Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.

Oct 2, 2010
    United States
    San Miguel
    Yes, I wouldn't know the details but something ballsed up. Hope you had a backup.

4. WiiThoko

WiiThoko GBAtemp Fan

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    The same thing happened to me a few weeks after I got my ez flash. I tried everything, but couldn't get it to work. At least the extra RAM and rumble still works.

5. Hielkenator

Hielkenator GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 7, 2010
    Netherlands
    Same problem here...mine worked fine after I re-inserted the 3in1. Seems to be a contact isseu.

6. shureu
    OP

shureu Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 27, 2010
    United States
    I finally got it to work lol i feel stupid. It was just a contact issue. I ended up getting it to work after cleaning it out and some of the dust out of the gba slot on my ds lite. Thanks for the help though guys i really appreciate it.