Trouble with Vita right stick PSP plugins

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by slickochet, Jun 29, 2017.

1. slickochet
    OP

slickochet Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hi guys

I've been looking around the internets for some help with this issue but haven't been able to find any so thought I'd ask here.

I've been trying to get theFlows plugin for Vita right stick camera controls on PSP title Splinter Cell Essentials (link here) to work for a while now with very little luck.

I'm on the newest Henkaku and have the newest version of Adrenaline installed. I have put the plugin into ux0:/pspemu/seplugins and have put a game.txt in the same folder with the line:

ms0:/seplugins/splintercell_remastered.prx 1

It then shows up in Adrenaline's VSH plugin menu under GAME and you can disable/enable it.

The plugin refuses to work though.

I have even also tried another alternative plugin from bosshunter (link here) which does the same right stick camera for a number of games such as SOCOM Fireteam Bravo and Splinter Cell Essentials. I put the necessary line into game.txt again. This plugin works for neither of these games that I tried.

I'm baffled as to what I'm doing wrong here. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by slickochet, Jun 29, 2017
  2. slickochet
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2010
    Sorry for the bump! Nobody have any thoughts?

3. RitchieRitchie

RitchieRitchie GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 15, 2013
    try toggling it on/off in the plug ins menu then power off the vita completely and reboot. This worked for me.

4. slickochet
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2010
    Gave that a go but sadly still no luck....

5. RitchieRitchie

Nov 15, 2013
    That's a shame
    Hmm, do you access the plugins via the Recovery menu option?

6. slickochet
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2010
    Yup went into Adrenaline's VSH menu, turned the plugin off, turned it on, exited VSH, powered off vita, powered on vita and went into splinter cell essentials again but the plugin was still not working.

7. RitchieRitchie

Nov 15, 2013
    Just to check, after powering on your vita you must have used the browser to activate henkaku again before using adrenaline?

8. slickochet
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2010
    I did yeah. Just use the install button on molecularshell and then start Adrenaline.