Hacking Trouble with my Acekard 2i

Ketchosaurus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just today recieved my Acekard 2i and everything seems to be a bit strange.

I'm using a british DSi with the latest aKaIO release (1.4.1)

My trouble is that my games seem to be freezing at random points (no matter which game I try)
The actual DSi itself is not frozen as I can press the power button and it takes me straight back to the DSi menu screen as per usual, but the game is absolutely unplayable.

I've tried two different memory cards and I just seem to get the same result.

Any ideas? Any help is muchly appreciated!

S

Sobtanian

Unfortunately I have no clue. I am using exactly your setup, my microsd is a sandisk sdhc 4gb and all is fine, with all 3 games you mention (I tested wario specifically)

sorry!

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I've seen problems like this with normal Ace Kard 2s and a new DS. The best way I've found of fixing it has been just to sort of wear it in, inserting and removing both the acekard and a an original game a few times. Seemed to sort it out for me.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read this yesterday, but I don't remember where. It was here, but it was confirmed that British DSi does not work with an Acekard 2i

Ketchosaurus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm going to give the swapping with an original cartridge a go, thanks for the suggestion, and as for the british DSi not working with an Acekard 2i, I doubt that for some reason...

Update: I've done some swapping and have been playing China Town Wars for about an hour, so far so good!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I will admit that one does seem more interesting than the usual Ambernic ones, and I already...