Trouble with black screen after atmosphere logos

Okayermi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this question has been answered before but I haven't figured out a way to make mine work. I was able to install a partition based Emunand and was frequentlly shutting it off to play my legit online games. All of a sudden when I tried loading fuse.bin I got both atmosphere logos and a black screen afterwards. This happened in a day and i dont know what triggered it or how to fix it. I've already replaces my old atmos folder with a new one and the payload too.

Any comments are of great help!

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this question has been answered before but I haven't figured out a way to make mine work. I was able to install a partition based Emunand and was frequentlly shutting it off to play my legit online games. All of a sudden when I tried loading fuse.bin I got both atmosphere logos and a black screen afterwards. This happened in a day and i dont know what triggered it or how to fix it. I've already replaces my old atmos folder with a new one and the payload too.

Any comments are of great help!
We got you over here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.488277/page-1639#post-9836896

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple