ROM Hack Trouble running custom .code

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Probably not as we don't have the hardmodded console at hand right now. Tomorrow maybe (if we finish it in time obviously).
Looking forward to it :)
This'll be the best christmas gift if it gets finished by then ^_^

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
We're not trying to do what we're trying without a net, especially for a PoC lol
Will this work on any 3ds with a hax installed? i ask because HANS work on any hax version so i don´t know why it wouldn´t work
My 3ds is a 10.0-23U with Ironhax and Ninjhax just to be sure also good work JustPingo everybody is with U

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Yes it will work on all firmwares as long as you have the homebrew launcher, and by the way I've talked a bit with him a few hours ago and what they have done is promising, it's actually more than "theories" so I'm confident about it. Don't be hyped yet though, they still have a lot of work to do

Last edited by MasterLel,
Reactions: Mrrraou and mungry

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiU will be the next one to fall under our talent.
Ahahah just kidding, thos WiiU hackers are very talented. We're just doing stuff with HANS ahahah
Luckily for you, I already hacked the toaster network to have 69 toasters play Splatoon. But I think someone unplugged it. And I was toasting my favorite Bowser's Sourpuss Bread!

Reactions: JustPingo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol