ROM Hack Trouble running custom .code

Status
Not open for further replies.

V3NUS_M1NER

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No PoC yet. But there is litterally no way that it won't work. There's actually 254285428542565235254254554 ways to do it lol
SomeGamer, don't get one, it won't be needed ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Know where to do the interesting stuff.
Everything I know is a lie.

I don't think this would be useful to me anyway. I seem to have a problem with the eShop: I get Error Code 007-2001, which is something about the console version not matching what is in the settings, but it is. I have restored three times, and the problem still persists. Cannot access it at all.

JustPingo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Everything I know is a lie.

I don't think this would be useful to me anyway. I seem to have a problem with the eShop: I get Error Code 007-2001, which is something about the console version not matching what is in the settings, but it is. I have restored three times, and the problem still persists. Cannot access it at all.

It'll work.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I hope it isn't patchable via pattern matching. :P

Really? :D Will this do unsigned CIAs, CFWs and stuff before December? :P

I hope.

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Hum I see, I used to dump my fcram for ACNL stuff so I know how it works, but can you actually run the dump script while you're in the eshop ?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I'm so hyped right now! But I already have an order on a (hopefully) 9.0 N3DS! If it's possible, could you tell a timeframe so I can decide whether to cancel that order?

JustPingo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's not kernel. It's different but allows the same.
We already have a name idea but we'll take your suggestion into account.

I'm so hyped right now! But I already have an order on a (hopefully) 9.0 N3DS! If it's possible, could you tell a timeframe so I can decide whether to cancel that order?

Buy it, you never know. And that'll be a second hackable 3DS available to you, and trust me this is useful.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
Right some random guy no one knows will beat Gateway to it. I can only feel sorry for all the people who believe this troll.

JustPingo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks a lot! Are all features of this hack usable without a pre 9.3 3DS? Are permabricks possible?

Yes and yes. But if you're not dumb enough to turn off your console during the process or to mix up regions you'll be fine.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Yes and yes. But if you're not dumb enough to turn off your console during the process or to mix up regions you'll be fine.
Thanks a lot for answering my questions! So will region changing possible with this?
Do you have any ETA in mind?

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
How about making a contest thread with a poll for the exploit name ? I mean, the name isn't really important but it would be cool to let the community choose

Reactions: V3NUS_M1NER

JustPingo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So you got from userland to ARM9? This is unbelievable!

It's more subtle than that, you'll see.

How about making a contest thread with a poll for the exploit name ? I mean, the name isn't really important but it would be cool to let the community choose

Great idea, just let me talk about it with Mrrraou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...