Hacking trouble picking 3ds flashcart

RAW KID

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok 1. last time i purchased a r4 card it was not legit so is there any retailer online that sells a legit card
2. i just want to know if theres a way to get a card with the new update on it because i do not have access to a dsi
3. any card better than the r4i dsn apart from supercard?
4. thanks for your help
smile.gif

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
1. I use priceangels because of it's free UK shipping, but I dunno really.
2. Some cards come pre-flashed, though I don't know which off the top off of my head.
3. It's down to opinion really. I use an Acekard 2i because it works really well, but is quite cheap and reliable.. It lacks stuff like Real time save, DSi mode, or GBA emulation, but it also gets a little more battery life.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
#1: There hasn't been a real R4 release in years... Nintendo sued them into oblivion and if you had done any research before purchasing your cart you would have known this
wink.gif

#2: Most legitimate retailers will offer updates if they are available, but might charge an extra dollar or two for it. Make sure not to update your 3DS in the future till you've updated your card though.

#3: Again, personal preference.... Acekards are simple and cheap and the AKAIO firmware is updated often.

Nicole Luyben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. No legit NDS flashcard,man ...
2. As far as i know, the lastest R4i gold 3ds from r4ids.cn has been pre-flashed and no need to install the patch, just use the wood V1.31 to run it.
3. maybe Acekard 2i
4. you are welcome
rolleyes.gif

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea dstwo
acekard2i
and ex3i which is by r4 team but has the same features as a supercard like gba and a videoplayer
also i think there is an ismart that has the same features or similar features as the dstwo and ex3i

Azadar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
At this point you should just get an Acekard 2i as they are the cheapest and most compatible/updated DS cards around if you just want DS games on your 3DS.

No cards support 3DS games as none are hacked as far as we know. SO GO CHEAP RIGHT NOW.

I have 2 older Acekard 2i's the HW:4444 that wont work on the America 3DS's so I had to buy two new ones today with a newer chip built in. I struggled where to get a fair price and shipping in the US.

I found GAMEPLAYFUN.com to be the only site in the US with official non-cloned chips and cheap prices right now like $13.00 for the newest cards with 3DS comptability built in.

I would just do that for the next few months and than re-evaluate the scene..

Dash_2

Hello I'm Dash!
Trophies
Website
www.gofundme.com
XP
Country
realhotsutff.com is awesome with my stuff i bought like 10 cards there

and all of them acekards totally legit and they usually throw in free stuff.. but thats in america though

but id say acekard is the way to go i love it i have a friend with a cyclos and it seriously sucks i don't like it.

by the way both prices i say are very fair so yeah id go for that.

lpm98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1 and 2. i would go with digitopz.com. They are well known and always have free shipping. if you order a sd card with your flashcart it will work in the 3ds right out of the box and come with popular games.
3. personal preference, but i recommend r4i gold 3ds because of good price, wood (which is updated regularly), and great homebrew support.

Woodhouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lpm98 said:
1 and 2. i would go with digitopz.com. They are well known and always have free shipping. if you order a sd card with your flashcart it will work in the 3ds right out of the box and come with popular games.
3. personal preference, but i recommend r4i gold 3ds because of good price, wood (which is updated regularly), and great homebrew support.

Agree with lpm98 , digitopz is a nice site which provide good items and customer service, i bought the "R4i gold 3ds and SD card with some games pack"from them, the card has been pre-flashed and no need to update any more !

also i recommend the R4i gold 3ds, acekard or DSTwo !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: