VR Gaming Enthusiast
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ok here is my problem. Also sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

My mother passed away this past weekend and for the memorial my 5 brothers, sister and I were given a memorial DVD of pictures of her. The funeral home charges 30$ per disc and we just took the one that was offered as part of her services package. I have been put in charge of copying this DVD and it is something I have not done in a few years and am out of practice. I first tried DVD decrypter since it has never failed me but it only created a 1MB file and the disc is way bigger than that so I knew it was not going to be right. I then ggrabbeda cracked copy of DVD Fab. When I tried to clone the disc with this software it sstatesthat the file size will be 288MB which sounds about right to me since it is only pictures and a few transition videos. When I click the button to start the process it hangs for a long time and then when it finally finishes it has created a file on my hard drive that is only a few MBs. I finally decided to open the disc in explorer and drag the files on it to my desktop for shits and giggles. When I do this it states that I need another 22GB of free space. I know that there is no way that this DVD is 22+ GB in size. I am looking ssuggestionson on what to try next. We dont want to have to go back to the funeral home and shell out 30$ per DVD for 20 or so for all the members that wanted one.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried Passkey? It's free (for a feature restricted version which is fine for what you want) from the DVDFab site.

Reactions: 431unknown

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Open the DVD in windows explorer and show us the file structure?

Here you go.

screen 1.jpg
screen 2.jpg
screen 3.jpg

Have you tried Passkey? It's free (for a feature restricted version which is fine for what you want) from the DVDFab site.

I'll grab that in a little bit heading out the door to the store now.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

It removed so many fake vts and other shit it astounded me. Now that thats been done do I just try again with DVD Fab?

Use MakeMKV to rip the DVD, then use a burning software that can burn .mkv back to DVD format.

I thought about that and it may come to be the only solution.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs