Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
What is this twitter? Sending private threads to people?
yaywii.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
You'll like this band I reckon:

Fuck yes Hadrian mate!
bow.gif
They actually gave me the same kind of feeling as when I heard Joy Division for the first time! The lead singers voice ain't quite as powerful as Ian Curtis but pretty bloody close. Love the guitar and drum style as well. Seas Within A Sea and Scarlet Fields are my two favourite tracks out of them. Can't believe I haven't heard them before. Get paid this Monday so gonna order some of their stuff.

dinofan01 said:

You jealous? lol
wink.gif

danny600kill said:
QUOTE(dinofan01 @ Feb 2 2010, 08:38 PM)

Its for TrolleyDave, anything for him can break all rules, because he rules so, so much. i love u trolley
wub.gif

I feel like a Big Brother celebrity now! Maybe I should start a fan club?
unsure.gif

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They live in Southend and you see them wander around here. I've seen them in the local pubs but that was before they released their last album which outshines their first by a million miles.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
So if I can only afford one album the latest is the one to get? I can always download the others if I can find copies. They just as good live?

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
So if I can only afford one album the latest is the one to get? I can always download the others if I can find copies. They just as good live?
The first album is ok just not worth buying. There are a few songs worth listening to so pirate it.

Live, well they were better then on record and have a good energy really worth watching but as I said this was before I they released the second album, pretty much everyone thinks the same. Could be better live now. All the songs I posted were from Primary Colours.

Also dunno ifyou ever watched it but they were the band on The Mighty Boosh that Vince joined.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
TrolleyDave said:
The first album is ok just not worth buying. There are a few songs worth listening to so pirate it.

Live, well they were better then on record and have a good energy really worth watching but as I said this was before I they released the second album, pretty much everyone thinks the same. Could be better live now. All the songs I posted were from Primary Colours.

Also dunno ifyou ever watched it but they were the band on The Mighty Boosh that Vince joined.

Shit, I watched the Mighty Boosh episodes not long ago! I'll have to rewatch the one where he joins the band now. The only one I can think of at the mo is the one with Johnny Two Hats. I'll download the first album then, I'll order Primary Colours. As I've said many times you have top taste in music good sir!

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stuff from first album, more punky:

I have to say for some reason I am enjoying these songs more nowadays, been a couple of years since I listened to the first album.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*