Hacking Triple loader

DivineZeus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, i have just realized that i did not installed the triple loader yet on my SCDS1!
ohmy.gif
now the question is: where can i find the latest versions of all firmwares?
tongue.gif
thanks for any help...

DivineZeus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can use the DSTT firmware and the Yasu (homebrew/custom firmware) menu on the SCDS1... and of course the official Supercard firmware...
tongue.gif
You have 3 cards in 1 (oh well, 2 1/2)!

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
There really is alot. Apart from the cosmetics the DSTT menu is faster and less likely to lockup or lag like Supercard's. Castlevania DoS intro used to lag and PoR had an insane amount of lockups in menu with my class 4 but when I switched to DSTT they stopped. Basically the triple loader allows you to trade features for performance when the need arises, which is what some fickle games require. It's a compatibility enhancer.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Searinox said:
There really is alot. Apart from the cosmetics the DSTT menu is faster and less likely to lockup or lag like Supercard's. Castlevania DoS intro used to lag and PoR had an insane amount of lockups in menu with my class 4 but when I switched to DSTT they stopped. Basically the triple loader allows you to trade features for performance when the need arises, which is what some fickle games require. It's a compatibility enhancer.
I've never experienced any performance issues with the SCDS1 myself, although I have decent MicroSD cards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM