Triforce Heroes 2.0 update details released

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by leafeon34, Dec 2, 2015.

1. leafeon34
    OP

leafeon34 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 30, 2014
    I still doubt its worth buying unless two of your real life friends are dedicated Zelda fans, but its going to be an improvement at least.

Source
    http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/12/see_all_thats_coming_in_the_tri_force_heroes_2_0_update

2. Muffins

Muffins Banned

Jun 17, 2008
    United States
    Mirrors
    All those updates and they didn't fix the one thing they really needed to fix.

Good going, Nintendo.

3. doctorgoat

doctorgoat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 3, 2015
    United States
    ;____; the game specifically designed for 3 player that tells you that single player is a pain is bad in single player noooooo

the only thing they could do to change that would be to swap the shoulder buttons to swap doppels and that would still be a huge chore

4. Muffins

Muffins Banned

Jun 17, 2008
    United States
    Mirrors
    Considering, "Doctor Goat", that they had it working PERFECTLY BEFOREHAND AND THEN MUCKED IT UP, which, if you had bothered to actually bother reading a few prior posts about Triforce Heroes, you would have understood the consternation.
    Huzzah for paying attention.

5. doctorgoat

doctorgoat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 3, 2015
    United States
    It's not Four Swords Adventure. If you want Four Swords Adventure again, I highly recommend going out and buying Four Swords Adventure.

6. javicrazy

javicrazy Member

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2015
    I like the new patch, the new areas are fun and challenging. Guess there will always be someone waiting to complain about everything

7. Muffins
    This message by Muffins has been removed from public view by BORTZ, Dec 4, 2015, Reason: baiting.
    Dec 3, 2015
  8. soaresden

soaresden GBAtemp Regular

Dec 16, 2013
    France
    We can't say that these "40 levels" are really "levels"
    it's a only an enemy melee ! And fast to complete in 20 minutes !

The only good thing is that the levels are quite hard from [20 to 40], and the final boss is challenging :)

The 2 outfits are quite useless since it should be there from the beginning (everyone have already more than 70 % of the outfits)

I'm so disapointed about all this ...
    But I'm still having hope since, the left part in the outfit house is still locked, maybe one day we will have a decent update with real levels (with brain thinking)

4/10