I still doubt its worth buying unless two of your real life friends are dedicated Zelda fans, but its going to be an improvement at least.First, a recap of the big items from the broadcast. The Den of Trials will provide a challenge sinking more than 30 levels down. Players will also be able to grab two new outfits: Linebeck's Uniform to peep into closed chests and the Fierce Deity Armor which allows a character to shoot beams from his sword.
But wait, there's more! In addition to the above, the release notes state the following updates:
- Stamps for Miiverse will be added.
- Friendly Tokens will become available from the street vendor once Princess Styla's curse has been lifted.
- Improvements to matchmaking will be made, with players possessing similar styles of play said to be matched up more frequently. A series of questions will be asked before matching, with answers influencing online teamups.
- If a teammate exits the game via the pause menu during play, the stranded players will be able to blacklist him or her by tapping the departed's Hero Panel and pressing A or B before saving the game.
- Other non-divulged adjustments will also be made "for a more pleasant gaming experience."