Gaming Triforce Heroes 2.0 update details released

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,995
  • Replies 6
D

Deleted User

OP
First, a recap of the big items from the broadcast. The Den of Trials will provide a challenge sinking more than 30 levels down. Players will also be able to grab two new outfits: Linebeck's Uniform to peep into closed chests and the Fierce Deity Armor which allows a character to shoot beams from his sword.

But wait, there's more! In addition to the above, the release notes state the following updates:
  • Stamps for Miiverse will be added.
  • Friendly Tokens will become available from the street vendor once Princess Styla's curse has been lifted.
  • Improvements to matchmaking will be made, with players possessing similar styles of play said to be matched up more frequently. A series of questions will be asked before matching, with answers influencing online teamups.
  • If a teammate exits the game via the pause menu during play, the stranded players will be able to blacklist him or her by tapping the departed's Hero Panel and pressing A or B before saving the game.
  • Other non-divulged adjustments will also be made "for a more pleasant gaming experience."
I still doubt its worth buying unless two of your real life friends are dedicated Zelda fans, but its going to be an improvement at least.

Source
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/12/see_all_thats_coming_in_the_tri_force_heroes_2_0_update

doctorgoat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All those updates and they didn't fix the one thing they really needed to fix.

Good going, Nintendo.

;____; the game specifically designed for 3 player that tells you that single player is a pain is bad in single player noooooo

the only thing they could do to change that would be to swap the shoulder buttons to swap doppels and that would still be a huge chore

Muffins

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering, "Doctor Goat", that they had it working PERFECTLY BEFOREHAND AND THEN MUCKED IT UP, which, if you had bothered to actually bother reading a few prior posts about Triforce Heroes, you would have understood the consternation.
Huzzah for paying attention.

doctorgoat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not Four Swords Adventure. If you want Four Swords Adventure again, I highly recommend going out and buying Four Swords Adventure.

javicrazy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I like the new patch, the new areas are fun and challenging. Guess there will always be someone waiting to complain about everything

soaresden

Trophies
XP
Country
France
We can't say that these "40 levels" are really "levels"
it's a only an enemy melee ! And fast to complete in 20 minutes !

The only good thing is that the levels are quite hard from [20 to 40], and the final boss is challenging :)

The 2 outfits are quite useless since it should be there from the beginning (everyone have already more than 70 % of the outfits)

I'm so disapointed about all this ...
But I'm still having hope since, the left part in the outfit house is still locked, maybe one day we will have a decent update with real levels (with brain thinking)

4/10

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.