Hacking Triforce 4.3U Installation?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fatmeegz
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,029
  • Replies Replies 2

fatmeegz

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
41
Reaction score
2
Trophies
1
Age
37
XP
426
Country
Canada
Hey all. So, i just heard about Triforce to load all Wiiware Titles off USB. Can anyone point me towards a tutorial for 4.3U? I haven't seen any around. If i have to downgrade my Wii to 4.2U to run triforce, how do i go about doing that? Also, i heard about something called SNEEK... Is that similar to Triforce as to loading Wiiware and VC titles?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
 
Whoops. I thought you were talking about the arcade machine. Ignore this post. Apologies.
 
Haha ok. Anyways... Just found out about Mighty Channels. Which one would people recommend? I need a good tutorial on either one. What about the new Wiiflow mod? Can't that emulate the nand? Would it be possible to run Wiiware and VC titles through Wiiflow!?

Thank you to anyone who helps.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted