Trial Games

Discussion in 'PS3 - Games & Content' started by Magoo222, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Magoo222
    OP

Magoo222 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 22, 2009
    I've just downloaded the trial version of Joe Danger from the PSN. When I first started it there were lots of "Coming Soon" levels that I assumed would unlock if/when I bought the full game. But they seem to unlock as I play through the trial! So my question is this, other than trophies, does paying for the unlock code actually do anything? In particular for Joe Danger, but more generally too.

2. Terminator02

Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

Apr 10, 2010
    United States
    Somewhere near monkat
    it's going to cut you off soon, trials are NEVER the full game (unless it's timed)

3. Lights

Lights Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2011
    United States
    Trial means testing, so basically this happens in some games the trial will let you go through a certain amount of levels usually about 3-10 but then it stops and says "to continue fully enjoying the game please buy the full version". So yes the unlock code does do something and you're going to have to buy it to get the full game.

4. B3astinSnipes

B3astinSnipes GBAtemp Fan

Sep 18, 2009
    United States
    New Jersey
    I dont know if this is true or not but theres a glitch where u click to download the game trial(full game 60min thing not demo) and its gives u the full games....tried it with infamous 2, click download and it brings u to your downloads and the trial becomes the full game and u just click download [​IMG]

5. YayMii

YayMii hi

Jun 24, 2009
    Canada
    that place
    Have you played it for more than an hour yet?