Damned
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Lighten up. Even I'm (You know, the same ojsinnerz. that used to make all sorts of parodies and flooded the blogs. Good time with my bros back then) not making a joke topic.

Been here for 9 days now. Traveled through pretty much everywhere on the top half of the country. Lot'sa rain, and warm weather.

Bought a whole bunch of light novels, and "The Alchemist" in Korean to give to my little cousin. She loves novels in general, so hoping she enjoys it. That book is truly a classic.

Going to a distant relative's wedding on Saturday. I don't have any "formal" clothing to wear. Time to go buy a suit.

Ate all sorts of expensive food. Barbequed eels, roasted duck meat, clams, spicy octopus stir fry with rice and vegetables, and drank tons of drinks, such as grape wine. (my first alcoholic drink)

Went to play around in a Karaoke "bar" with some family members.

Met some family members for the first time in 9 years.

Bought a Samsung Galaxy Player, not the phone. Not available outside Korea, as far as I know.

Lots of fun, lots to do, and lots of exploring. Next up is fishing, camping, visiting Pentavision and possibly getting a tour around, and traveling around some more. Gonna be here for 18 more days. Suffered through some serious depression and anxiety problems two days ago, but seems like I'm recovering. Gotta spend whatever little time I have with fun stuff.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
prowler_ said:
ojsinnerz. said:
Went to play around in a Karaoke "bar" with some family members.
Did you gee gee gee gee baby baby baby?
No, I was just singing some Beatles songs, and a Coldplay song. I WAS tempted to do it though. They also had a bunch of SNSD songs in Japanese.

There were some crazy stuff though. Stuff by Dream Theater, Angra, Yngwie Malmsteen, Edguy, Stratovarius, and Avantasia (Edguy's side project band) were there, and things like "Angel Beats Opening", "Girl Dead Monster", and Kalafina songs were there too.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Well, Korea is a wonderful place to visit.

You've made a wise choice.

But whenever I go to Korea, my friends will all budge me to help them buy KPop stuff.
Ahem SNSD -.-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC