raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Great, can't wait to play it.

Savato (the last boss) was pretty easy, after you learned how to deal with it. From times to times, I still play that mission because of the uber-cool music
smile.gif
My last record was something like A or S.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rjbr2000 said:
That boy with the thorn thingy pissed me off A LOT. The DNA puzzles were fun. I thought the bomb was fun, the second time I did it. When I first did it, I kept on cutting the white wires at the end.

I hope in this game, there wouldn't be a GUILT (because I hated that mission where you have to operate 5 people). Because of that mission, I quit the game. Now I'll play it again and be agonized by that mission.
You don't actually have to operate on 5 people. You pass the mission if you've done three by the time the time limit runs out, I think. It says you need 5 to increase the tension (well, and you do need to do all 5 to get a perfect rank, of course.)

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Ruri said:
You don't actually have to operate on 5 people. You pass the mission if you've done three by the time the time limit runs out, I think. It says you need 5 to increase the tension (well, and you do need to do all 5 to get a perfect rank, of course.)

Oh great! Thanks for the news. Effin' GUILT, here I go again!

hate2.gif
Just think the GBA is the GUILT

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SleepingDragon said:
Definitely looking forward to this as the first game was pretty good. Plus, anyone that liked the first Trauma Center should certainly try Lifesigns:Surgical Unit. If you haven't tried this one yet, you are missing out. In fact, it might be slightly better than Trauma Center. It has a better story and character development, which adds to the experience.

Yeah, I definitely have to go back to Lifesigns. I started it then got sidetracked by another game and never went back to it. But from what I played it was pretty good.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
i played life signs before and got pissed at the long gaps between the operations

never got past the old man

imyourxpan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i can't wait to play this, the 1st one was a hell of a good time. oh yeah it was hard near the end, but once you completed it it was like woooot. but yeah can't wait for this one

life signs was okay, i liked it in the beginning but started thinking, "Okay so when am I going to do something rather than read?" and it got boring

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There should be an area just for people that keep asking about dumps. They contribute nothing but annoying questions.

It'll be dumped when someone feels like it or you do it yourself.

Cecil_PL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hope when this game finally does get dumped I won't drive my stylus through my DS in frustration. In TC1 I got to Final Sin and couldn't beat it.

Otakoner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, today is July the first--the day of announced release. Usually, EspalNDS has games on day one. Hell, we got Pearl and Diamond two days before they even were released.
Where's the Trauma Center 2 rom?

kurisu74

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Otakoner said:
Well, today is July the first--the day of announced release. Usually, EspalNDS has games on day one. Hell, we got Pearl and Diamond two days before they even were released.
Where's the Trauma Center 2 rom?

You got it backwards.

Before EspalNDS can steal and repack the ROM to spread it on torrents, someone needs to dump it first and pre it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: exactly my point