Traslations Please??

Kyuzumaki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just doing a google search for RomeR out of curiosity and was suprised to find it's being used/posetd everywhere now. I also found a few posts in other languages giving usage tutorials.

I thought it might be nice to make a few different language versions of RomeR. Sadly my language skills are very poor so i'm looking for anyone who could help translate the buttons and text.

These languages are the ones I would like to make a version for:

French
German
Spanish
Dutch
Italian
Chinese
Japanese

Would appreciate help and if i've forgot about any major languages shout!
smile.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Italian, maybe? Don't know how big the fanbase is but Italian is somewhat similar to Spanish so it shouldn't be too hard...

Kyuzumaki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
* SARCASTIC RANT*
thanks pikachucrackpipe ur so helpful! Luckily i've spoken english since I was about 18 months old! So i don't need any help there. Did your eagle eye notice that the spelling mistake is due to a missing letter therefore a typo rather than an inability to spell the word translation???

And also i'm aware of the massive number of online translators but i'm sure everyone has seen the pigeon english they produce, and quite often use words out of context so I just don't trust them.
*SARCASTIC RANT*

anyway
That would be great Stormwolf and Qpido. I can add dutch and Italian to my list IMO the more language support the better. If you could PM me an e-mail adress i'll send a list of the captions for translation, or if you already use romer you could just send me the list of translations.

Thanks very much! I'll put the names of translators in the about box.

Still looking for
German
Spanish
Italian
Chinese
Japanese

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
JOKENESE TRANSLATION:

A guy walks into a bar, buys a martini and sits down by the baby grand piano, which is being played by a woman with a small monkey sitting on her shoulder. The monkey jumps down and runs across the piano and places a coaster on the piano top for the man to set his martini on, then runs back and sits down on the piano player's shoulder again. The man takes a sip off of his martini and sets it back on the piano top, but neglects to put it on the monkey-provided coaster. Suddenly the monkey dashes over to the man and pees in his martini glass. The man, shocked, exclaims to the piano player in a loud voice, "Hey, do you know your goddamned monkey just took a piss in my drink!?!?"

To which the piano player replies: "No, but if you hum a few bars, I'll fake it!"

Kyuzumaki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that'd be great!
cool.gif

I've made out a template document with all the captions needing translation so please pm me your e-mail and i'll forward it to you.

Kyuzumaki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've now got translations for Polish and Spanish thanks to Caoimhin and lagmanMX!! Still looking for

French
German
Italian
Chinese
Japanese

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox