From all the languages you know/hear, which one is your favourite?

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just a random thought that I'm curious about, aimed mostly at bilingual/polyglots.

So I was thinking about how beautiful English sounds in certain genres of music, and I haven't found something like it with many other languages.
The other language I like hearing in music is French. Fench offers very nice changes in tones with their words.

Being a native Spanish speaking person, Spanish is very coarse in comparison. By the way, this is about the neutral pronunciation of Spanish. I rarely withstand Spanish with accents and I mostly avoid content with Spanish spoken with South American/Spain accent.

Italian is another language I know and I haven't found the harmonious changes in notes that English/French offers... but I thik that might be me and my ignorance, or maybe I haven't found proper Italian singers/musicians.

Portuguese is also coarse in my opinion, but I don't know Brazilian/Portuguese singers neither other than maybe 2.

Japanese is also very tasteless to me, Korean and Chinese too. They kinda sound the same when I hear them in music. And I'm not talking about people not noticing the difference between each... what I'm referring to is that music in those languages is monotonous and sounds like people speaking rather than singing, and when they do, they scream.

So out of curiosity, what language do you prefer/like to hear in music? Why is your favourite?

Reactions: Takokeshi

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Body language :creep:

1JRLVwL.gif

DuduMil

Der Hallomann
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, I'm Portuguese, and I like the language, however, it's very confusing and very hard to learn. there are others that I like more, like English, German, Russian and even Mandarin, but of these all, I only know how to speak Portuguese, English, and now I'm going to learn German :D

Robika

Trophies
XP
Country
I speak 4 languages. I like Hungarian because most people think it is invented, also it doesn't belong into any major language family so not many words are recognised by those who don't speak it. Galician is just a lovely language that predates Spanish and also Dragon Ball dub on Galician is bad ass.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end