youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
dgwillia said:
Rofl everyone is sending me help at the same time, thanks though, i found a very useful chart
http://i37.tinypic.com/11uf4p4.jpg
EDIT: and rofl at the guy above me, no one is gonna translate the diaglogue >_>, that would take atleast a month if it was speedy >_>.

I dont think anything is going to get translated at all. I'd just like to know what they are saying. Translation, walkthrough, any of that shit I'd want.

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Noitora said:
dgwillia said:
And the wait for a translation begins
Really do you think this game will be translated?

well it could, all it would take is someone to make an open translation for everyone to contribute to! I would help, my friend is japanese so I can use google translator and tell him to revise my work
smile.gif
Hey it did work with soma bringer...

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously i do, it doesnt matter whether you or others dont want to, because so many others want it to be translated, hell, id even be happy if someone just translated the natures, and maybe the main menu/pokemon menu/pc menu. All it takes for someone to start it, then everyone is gonna pour in to help.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
dgwillia said:
Seriously i do, it doesnt matter whether you or others dont want to, because so many others want it to be translated, hell, id even be happy if someone just translated the natures, and maybe the main menu/pokemon menu/pc menu. All it takes for someone to start it, then everyone is gonna pour in to help.
There's no need to start a translation project.There are loads of images for the translation of the natures or the main menu which is the same for every pokemon game, this applies to the other menus.So why is there need for a translation project?

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Noitora said:
dgwillia said:
There's no need to start a translation project.There are loads of images for the translation of the natures or the main menu which is the same for every pokemon game, this applies to the other menus.So why is there need for a translation project?

I dont know, how about so we know whats happening when a character is speaking about something thats NOT in pearl or diamond...and we have no clue of what theyre saying? I vote for open translation or atleast someone to make a translation guide on gamefaq or even @ gbatemp...

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pokemongalaxy said:
Noitora said:
dgwillia said:

I dont know, how about so we know whats happening when a character is speaking about something thats NOT in pearl or diamond...and we have no clue of what theyre saying? I vote for open translation or atleast someone to make a translation guide on gamefaq or even @ gbatemp...

Even if 200,000 people voted for someone to translate a single line of text in this game, you still need to find someone to do it. Your choices at the moment are to either learn how to do it yourself, or have patience.

seyfer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really don't see the point of asking for translations of games like pokemon...the game is coming out in a few months, so what's the point?

Besides, this new pokemon is almost a copy past of diamond/pearl, at least it appears that way.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
6-8 months at minimum >_>, the average wait time for pokemon translations, if disgaea and numerous other games can get translated with english version already announced within 3-4 months, i stand by saying that someone at some point in the near future is going to do some sort of translation. And by the way, why the hell do people keep saying 6-8 months isnt a long time >_>, are you sitting at home all day snorting gummy bears and drinking red bull?

Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dgwillia said:
6-8 months at minimum >_>, the average wait time for pokemon translations, if disgaea and numerous other games can get translated with english version already announced within 3-4 months, i stand by saying that someone at some point in the near future is going to do some sort of translation. And by the way, why the hell do people keep saying 6-8 months isnt a long time >_>, are you sitting at home all day snorting gummy bears and drinking red bull?

Do you stay at home and watch the computer screen all day. Someone needs a life!!!

Zaiga

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think anyone will translate Pokemon. 6-8 months is a pretty long wait, but you can do other things. It's not like all you play is Pokemon. (I hope)

kikuchiyo

大阪に生まれた男
Trophies
Website
coin-battle.com
XP
Country
United States
This is the most amazingly selfish request I've seen in quite some time.

* golf clap *

If you can do it yourself, do it. No real translator is going to translate a huge title coming out in six months.

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
Trophies
XP
lol if we are on the subject of translation, could somebody do a translation of Akira for the NES PMSL
rofl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too