XP
Country
Moldova
What you mean for "skin"??

Here are the first, second and third skin:
3359yiu.jpg
2zqty04.jpg
9iv9n9.jpg

As you can see, second skin's graphics from bottom screen are untranslated. Graphics from top screen are translated because they're in the same file as 1st and 3rd skin.

BTW these graphics I can't find are shared by all 3 games.

There are 2 files that I still can't open fully: bij_back00.bga bij_back11.bga. By their name I assumed they hold background graphics for 2nd skin.

They have Huffman 8-bits compression (x28), when I remove their header. But when I decompress them the output decompressed files look like to have another compressed file at the beginning and some tile maps at the end. The problem is I don't know what kind o compression that is, and if that really is compression.

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Nope, there is not a second compression, it's a "fake" palette or some trickery that make you not see the right image.
108gqpx.png

So nothing in back00 or 11.
Where did you find the first and the 3rd skin?? Maybe in the same file?? Maybe you missed (or CT2) a compressed file in that one.

T-Tudor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Moldova
Nope, there is not a second compression, it's a "fake" palette or some trickery that make you not see the right image.
108gqpx.png

So nothing in back00 or 11.
Where did you find the first and the 3rd skin?? Maybe in the same file?? Maybe you missed (or CT2) a compressed file in that one.

First and third skin+second skin's graphics from top screen are located in obj_gamemenu_bij.
I already checked obj_gamemenu_hit.arc and obj_gamemenu_nur.arc which contain skins for the other two games Hitori and Nurikabe. They contain 2 skins each.
The second skin is present in all three games, so because it's shared by all of them, I think it must be in a separate file.
By my calculation the file must be ~40-60kb and most likely *.arc, yet there is no such file.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
This is pretty old by now, but I'm checking in on the site in the first time in years and just wanted to say nice work on the Slitherlink translation, it's good to see that someone got it done :)

Reactions: T-Tudor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-