what is the program that people use to translate nds game
i want to translate some game but i dont have any program or anything

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey look if you can't search for a single question and find a simple answer then just don't post. Rude and arrogant noobs are not welcome here. Let me recommend you a good site: here This site has save my ass and I found tons of hacking information here. Try it out!!!!!

QUOTE said:
Contrary to what some may think, there is not any kind of magical program that automatically translates games. Translating is a very complicated task and usually involves the efforts of several people for just one game. These types of projects can usually take months to complete. Some projects may even take years. If you'd like to learn, please see our 'Getting Started' Section. You've got to have a high aptitude for self-learning for this hobby. We also have a large database of documents, tutorials, and utilities to help you learn the trade. This site is all about learning how to translate and hack ROMs, so have a look around!
Bless the people of romhacking.net

ChrisMims

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If only there was a magical program...
cry.gif

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
plantesoul said:
im not tring to be rude or anything
i just want an answer
thats all

And you already got an answer.
Read some tutorials from romhacking.net then try it out with some simple games (for example NES or GBA). It´s almost the same for every system and game except that most of the time newer games are compressed or all game files are packed to one bigfile (then you need first to understand the structure of this file).

PS: CrystalTile 2 is a nice programm for NDS games (search it here in the translation forum) anyway read as first the tutorials
lecture.gif

mervyn797

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
shadowhunter93. arent you just one angry person?
well as for the question asked, the answer is you need some hacking skills. checking romhacking.net isn't a bad idea.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huh im not pissy or anything. if you checked the old thread, read like the last 11-12 pages and you will see why I hate noobs with a passion. Know why I really hate them? Here is a typical response: "Hey this patch doesnt work I cant do this I cant do that" or "When this new shit be released?" or "This patch sucks major dick you really suck" or "When Grovyle come back" its shit like that now multiply those responses over like 12 pages. or you see stupid rom links or advertisements too. Its not a pissy rant, its what I have sadly observed. Now I know better and I might not participate unless I can benefit. I'm working on my own little projects and in the process of learning. (my thanks to SCVgeo for waking me up) Like clegion said, im not angry. I just hate people that make dumb remarks like this. It brings back old nightmares. I never had real anger towards any one user. Its more like ohh my gawsh another nub response. auto response kick in bam! No, i never hated anyone here. its more of minor irritation. You can really tell when I hate someone.
ninja.gif
ninja.gif
ninja.gif
its scary when im angry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: both of which work well in potplayer