ROM Hack [Translation] Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode

D

Deleted User

Hello guys. Is Monzaemon supposed to appear for the secret shop during mornings? This is what I’ve read elsewhere. He won’t seem to appear for me at all...

I have Growlmon for mornings, Myotismon for afternoons and Growlmon returns again for the nights. No Monzaemon and I have checked many days in a row now.

Monzaemon has definitely been recruited, I have the email to confirm. Has my game glitched or am I missing something?

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys. Is Monzaemon supposed to appear for the secret shop during mornings? This is what I’ve read elsewhere. He won’t seem to appear for me at all...

I have Growlmon for mornings, Myotismon for afternoons and Growlmon returns again for the nights. No Monzaemon and I have checked many days in a row now.

Monzaemon has definitely been recruited, I have the email to confirm. Has my game glitched or am I missing something?

Yes he appears. i forgot on what exact time but its rotation.

ZackCoal365

Trophies
XP
Country
Lebanon
Hi i am having a problem running this game in citra first the cutscenes drop the fps down to 1 and when i go to enter my name it crashes can anyone help me ?

Lostlapis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody have a digimon modifer for all antibody digimon or a way to open the menu when you use modifed digimon

SydMontague

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi i am having a problem running this game in citra first the cutscenes drop the fps down to 1 and when i go to enter my name it crashes can anyone help me ?

Disable New 3DS mode and set the overclock down to 25%.

Does anybody have a digimon modifer for all antibody digimon or a way to open the menu when you use modifed digimon

Whether you're able to open the menu with a specific Digimon is stored in the game data and has to be enabled for each Digimon individually.

Digital-Sapphire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have codes to increase the results of training? So I can just use the automatic low difficulty instead of the higher manual ones. I have poor reflexes and can't do most of them well, especially the defense training.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, how could I stop my 3DS from asking to pudate? TBH it is kind of anoying, I wish Nintendo did not forced them

Specially with this game and Azure Striker Gunvolt

Before installing the CIA, you can open the patched CIA in a hex editor and go to 0x2F9C and replace the "00 00" there with "04 10". Install the CIA and it'll report as version 1.1 and prevent the update nag. Maybe @SydMontague can add that to the patching. (Note, if you already have the CIA installed, back up your save before re-installing the modified one because your save will be wiped).
Screenshot 2021-07-31 190748.png

Reactions: Raylight and Hark0n

YamiAkuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Chill out bro, i'm just stating facts, i'm not calling you names.
Curious that you insist on playing a game whose mechanics are "neither fun nor time i want to spend once more" but ok, do as you please.
Im curious why people like you still judging other people for using cheats. You have your own way for having fun on a game, other people have their own way too. Unless if he using cheats on multiplayer games / ranking. There is no need to judging someone that using cheats on single player walkthrough.
You did berating him, just because you don't calling him names, doesn't mean you are not berating him. Berating someone doesn't always includes calling them names. You were judging the way he having fun with the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu