1. JaNDeRPeiCH

JaNDeRPeiCH Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Mexico
    The hashes are supplied in the readme patch of the decode team.So its easy to track it,only you need its to dig in your favorite web search(google,bing,yandex etc) and match the hash.

Last edited by JaNDeRPeiCH, Dec 31, 2020
  2. SydMontague

SydMontague Member
    Newcomer

Germany

We had several people dump their cartridge on multiple consoles in the testing process, so it shouldn't be person dependent.

Leeg likes this.
  3. Leeg

Leeg Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Ok! It's just that I've heard that GodMode has trouble making similar dumps due to some padding bytes filled by random data. And I have a friend who had this problem while creating a patch for a 3DS game and a workaround had to be found by patching files individually inside the container of the game and not patching the whole file itself.

In any case, congratulations for the hard work! :)

Last edited by Leeg, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Bryon15

Bryon15 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    For the last 6 hours I've been searching rom sites for both the .3ds and .cia of Digimon world re-digitize decode, and all the ones that I've tried do not work. I'm beyond frustrated. Every time I try to patch it says:

xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT

Last edited by Bryon15, Jan 1, 2021
  5. gunfort

gunfort Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    you need a clean dump with godmode9 with exact hash number
    *snip*

by the way will these codes work on 3ds with ctrpf/rosalina?
    edit: the money cheat is the same with the one currently I use, I hope it works

and here's more from github
    [(Sel + Down) 99x Inventory Items]
    DD000000 00000084
    C0000000 00000014
    204FBBD8 00000063
    DC000000 00000008
    D1000000 00000000

Last edited by porkiewpyne, Jan 1, 2021
  6. iRicks
    This message by iRicks has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Jan 1, 2021.
    Jan 1, 2021
  7. SydMontague

SydMontague Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Just to be clear, we do not support pirated or even pre-patched dumps of this game both for legal reasons and because it's a pain in the ass to do so.

8. diogrolimao

diogrolimao Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    I have a folder full of QR codes for the game, already adjusted for citra (can be used with the 3ds too). Can I post it here?

9. JaNDeRPeiCH

Newcomer

Mexico
    Nop,if you want to share it...try other forum,gbatemp doesnt allowed rom downloads.Patches,tools and information knowledge hacking its alllowed to do it.

To the devs of decode team translation,any plans to release another patch?because its some dificult to obtain a good dump,it would be great if you can do the fix.

10. diogrolimao

diogrolimao Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Oh it's nothing like that, is just that people had trouble using the QR codes of the website. So I just cut it and translated it to know what is what.

Like this:

upload_2021-1-1_18-46-30.png

gunfort, DanielVel and JaNDeRPeiCH like this.
  11. SydMontague

SydMontague Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    No. Supporting bad older dumps is not a feasible option for us, supporting pirated dumps is outright dangerous for us. Get someone else to risk their necks for this shit.

12. JaNDeRPeiCH

Newcomer

Mexico
    Okay not problem,dont be upset.Right now i have solved my issue.Thanks anyway.

13. Xmortal

Xmortal Other Nickname Legarad

Venezuela
    It is a bit hypocritical, and I say it again according to the international copyright laws of the FBI any derivative work of another work without authorization is illegal, and unfortunately it will do so until the United States of America ceases to have power. In other words, when you created the translation, you already took the risk.

14. porkiewpyne

porkiewpyne Report-er
    Supervisor

Australia
    Are we really doing this now? Really?

If life were to be all 0s and 1s / black and white / yes and no, those working in the justice system would be jobless by now. Things like fanslations have always been *technically* illegal but at best irl, it is a grey area and I am sure you are already aware of that. Is there still a risk of shit hitting the fan for the group? Absolutely. But just because they have taken some calculated risk doesn't mean they should throw all caution to the wind, the same way I should never cross a 10-lane highway on a unicycle blindfolded and drunk just because I chose to jaywalk that one time.

That aside, the team has done more than it is obligated to do. @SydMontague you guys have my thanks for the work you have put in.

Minox likes this.
  15. Liambass

Liambass Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Please post! There was a version on Reddit but you seem to have more.

16. DanielVel
    This message by DanielVel has been removed from public view by Flame, Jan 3, 2021, Reason: nope.
    Jan 2, 2021
  17. Bryon15

Bryon15 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I found a working version of the CIA on reddit. Unfortunately I can't post it here. But it does exist.

JaNDeRPeiCH likes this.
  18. SydMontague

SydMontague Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    The point is reducing risk. We didn't spend years of our lives with unpaid work just to have it taken down after a few hours because we decided to piss of the IP holder by going against ROMhacking best practice (-> provide a patch, minimize copyrighted material used, don't ever provide a ROM).

Like, a binary patch is somewhat of a gray area, while providing pirated content isn't. So if you want to pirate the game, I don't give a fuck, but please don't make it our problem if it doesn't work.

And please tune down your level of entitlement. Posts like yours aren't exactly helping the mental health of authors and also the main reason why Romsstar didn't update this thread anymore. Remember, you want something from us, we want nothing from you. Don't give us incentives to stop providing things for free.

chaos_envoys, Nutez and lone_wolf323 like this.
  19. JaNDeRPeiCH

Newcomer

Mexico
    Hello Sydmontague please dont be so upset.Gabe Newell said piracy its a service problem.Bandai never release decode in english translation for the nintendo 3ds and its imposible to play it with region locked.

The only way to play it,its to hack your nintendo 3ds game.

I understand your concerns,privacy and protect the team of the english translation.

Sincerely i apologize for request a patch to bypass the bigbluebox scene release from the Digimon Decode game.

Last edited by JaNDeRPeiCH, Jan 2, 2021
  20. Guyverd

Guyverd Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    Anyone has the list of completing the medals requirements?

Also is there a code for complete cards?

Thanks before

21. gunfort

gunfort Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    good thing to know which codes can be used directly and which ones need the colosseum to be unlocked. since it has almost a hundred QR codes right?
    other than that, there are also evolution items and storage chip codes right?

Last edited by gunfort, Jan 3, 2021
  22. diogrolimao

diogrolimao Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    The qr codes for people asking for it.

Attached Files:

chaos_envoys and gunfort like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Translation], Digitize, Digimon